"Chloé, what is going on?" Mr. Damocles approaches.

"Marinette called Amber a hussy!" Chloé points as the students gasp.

"First you call me a whore and now you call me a hussy?" Amber asks, crossing her arms around her body uncomfortably.

"I never called you a whore!" Marinette lies.

"That's a lie! She called her that in front of me and Chloé!" Adrien calls out.

"Adrien!" Marinette looks at him in offense.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Mr. Damocles crosses his arms, "You can't just call Amber awful things like that. I get you have some animosity towards her because of her winning Mr. Agreste's derby contest and her beating you in the class election, but punching her and calling her names aren't the way to go. At this rate, some may say that you're bullying her."

Amber gasps a little at the word. She had been bullied before, but she didn't want a repeat.

"I'm not a bully! She's the bully!" Marinette accuses, pointing at Amber.

"Amby would never be a bully! She was already bullied at our boarding school and at one of her old schools! She would never do that after what others have put her through!" Chloé argues.

"Marinette, if this is how you are gonna behave, then you get a detention."

"What?!" Marinette asks.

"You heard me. We don't want a repeat of what happened last year." Mr. Damocles sends a somber look to Ryder, who looks away, "I'll be calling your parents in. Since you decided to waste the last five minutes on an argument, Adrien, Max, you two will represent Françoise Dupont High School at the Paris Ultimate Mecha Strike III Tournament. Everyone is dismissed. Come with me, Marinette."

Marinette seethes in rage as she follows after the principal, sending a harsh glare to Amber, who simply waves at her.

Ryder crosses his arms and looks away as Marinette looks over at him. A few others catch this.

...

Ryder sat down on the steps, sighing to himself.

"Ry?"

Ryder looks up to see Nino, Adrien, Amber, Chloé, and Sabrina in front of him, "Hey."

"You okay, dude?" Nino asks, "Why did Mr. Damocles look at you like that?"

Ryder sighs, "Three of you wouldn't understand."

Chloé sits down next to him, "Ryder, just tell them. They'll understand."

"I can't. Everyone thinks Marinette would never do that. If I tell them, they'll think I'm lying."

Sabrina sits on the other side of him, "Ryder, you are one of the most honest boys that I have ever met. At least tell Amber, Adrien, and Nino?"

Ryder looks up at them and nods, "Okay...this will be a long story, so...you might want to sit. It was one year ago..."

...