She mumbles while embracing  him tightly as if her life depends on it while Jungkook smiles holding her. He caresses her hair to help her calm down. He hides his face in her shoulder as he sighs closing his eyes on being with her finally. They part as they get up

" But you didn't answer my question yet?" He pouts at her

" It's a Yes Jeon obviously! "  Min and Jay laughs at them.
Jungkook smiles widely as he pecks her forehead.

" Wait!"
Jungkook stops

" Weren't you going to propose Kim Taehshi today?"

Jungkook coughs as he looks away, then she  looks towards Min and Jen who  looks away in opposite direction avoiding her .

" Are you guys avoiding me?"

Irene narrows her eyes at Min and Jen who smiles nervously when Jungkook holds her waist pulling her towards him as her breath hitched.

" I heard you crying in front of Jen yesterday so I planned it with Min so that we can be together. "

Irene gasps.

" Please forgive us darling."

Irene smiles melting in his arms  as Jungkook takes her into a deep kiss.

" See I told you Jen there is no need to worry Jungkook will handle her. " Min whispers at Jen who nods smiling .

Jungkook caresses her cheeks and looks at her so lovingly mirroring her eyes as they smile at each other. He joins their forehead and mumbles ..

" My pretty lady!"
Irene blushed as he parts

" You may be my girlfriend now but always remember... I will still get that rank 1. "

Irene gasps and  pushes him as he breaks into laughter while she rolls her eyes at him.
He leans and whispers near her ears.

" And don't think that I will forget what you were trying to do with Jay... " He holds her hand  pecks the back of it." You will compensate that baby."

Irene gasps as he takes her into a rough and hot kiss blowing her mind. She parts.

" J-Jeon everybody is here, even Gngguk oppa. "

" Let them be. I can simply throw you on my shoulder and leave from here they won't say a word. "

He licks his lips. She pecks his lips curling her arms around his neck.

" You will surely get your compensation baby that's a Irene promise. " She smirks
Jungkook hums in satisfaction.

" I'll wait. " She nods as Jungkook softens at her , how adorable she is. He pecks her forehead a little longer as she smiles closing her eyes.

That's when Gngguk approached them as Irene pulls back from hug.

" Though I knew it will happen someday but I will still act surprised for you both."

Gngguk gasps dramatically. " Welcome to the Jeon family Irene, I never knew you would be my Kookie's girlfriend oh what a coincidence."

Irene blushes and so does Jungkook as he holds her shoulder .

" Jen! Jen!! " Jay whispers to Jen.

" Who is that guy, that Jungkook's twin?"

" Oh Gngguk Oppa? How come you don't know him.. Ah yes you are newbie that is why."

" He is so hot. Is he single?" Jay asks excitedly.

" Yes! "

Jay blushes as he hide his face in his palms.
" Are you like okay?" Jen questions but Jay ignores her and starts walking towards Gngguk.