Chapter 20. Sacrifices

~Destiny's POV~

The rest of the day goes by with the feeling of distress that something is wrong keep nagging me. I'm afraid that something bad has, will or is happening and that I might be to late to know what it is when I have mu vision about it.

Luckily, I remember how Hange gave me some sleep drug pills she made after we tried to induce my vision for the first time.

I get up from the wooden chair at the wooden table below the green leaved tree, casting a shadow over where I'm sitting together with Armin while Mikasa is training on the training ground beside us together with Eren.

"I'll be right back." I leave the training grounds, not even bothering to gather my stuff and take it with me as I walk in a quick pace down the stone covered corridors and up to my dormroom on the 3rd floor.

I get inside my room, leaving the door open while I search the drawers on my desk, desperately looking for the jar with sleeping drugs that Hange gave me. I have to induce a vision or I'll probably go insane from the nagging feeling of distress in my digging all the way ro my bones.

After a while of throwing out stuff from my drawers in a desperate attempt to find the sleeping drug, I remember that I put it in the drawer in my nightstand. 'That information would be more useful earlier.' I think for myself as I rush over to my nightstand and open the drawer, imideatly laying my eyes on the sleeping drug as I grab it and rush back to the training grounds.

"Hey, Tiny, you okay?" Armin stands up with a worried look on his face as I rush over to the wooden table, hastily opening the jar of sleeping drugs with shaky arms; not wanting to waste even a second to what could be either humanity's end or just me overreacting. Mikasa and Eren seem to notice us as they come over to the table in a quick pace.

"Hey, hey, hey, Tiny! You're not thinking properly, it's dangerous to take so many pills-" Mikasa starts with a worried tone as I cut her off quickly.

"I'm just taking three. I have to induce a vision." I hastily take three pills and chug them down with some water from a glass that stood on the table. Since the drug is taken in from my mouth, needing to go through my whole digestive system before the body absorbs it, it's gonna take longer for the effects to kick in compared to when Hange injected the drug into my body directly. 'Come on.... Come on, come on!' I think as I walk back and forth infront of the table while my heart is racing in my chest, the anxiety rising with each passing second.

"Destiny, calm down." I feel Mikasas soft hand on my shoulder, stopping me from my walking. Her voice is soothing but is still unable to calm me down. "What's going on?"

"Times running out, I have to induce a vision of what's going on and the reason behind the very bad feeling in my gut. Either it's another possible end of humanity or its just me overreacting, and I don't want to find out when it's too late." I look at Mikasa after I just blurted out all those sentences without having a second to breathe, leaving them looking at me stunned for a second before Mikasa hands me some more pills.

"Take some more."

.

.

.

The Beast Titan....

Miche Zacharius getting eaten alive by titans...

The Armoured titan and Reiner...

The camp south of Wall Rose with the 104th Regiment inside...

The murder of the Levi squad performed by Reiner...

Wall Rose without a scratch...

The Colossal Titan and Bertholdt...

A village to the south with destroyed buildings, no citizens and no traces of blood; only unharmed horses and a titan without the ability to move stuck in a house....

A kidnappning...

The 104th Regiment being stuck at Utgard Castle fighting titans without gear...

Ymir and the Jaw titan fighting to protect them...

.

.

.

I gasp as I come back to my senses in the verge of tears. This is bad. And it started this morning, currently happening based on what we know and the rest of our Regiment being at that camp. I sit up hastily, feeling a bit dizzy from fainting as I notice how Mikasa caught me when I fell. "Shit." Is all I'm able to say while shaking my head, placing my head in my palms. My heart feels heavy, my mind is foggy. It's driving me insane.

"Destiny... What did you see?" Armin asks with a shaky voice, probably expecting the worst. But I can't tell them. I can't act out and save them all. Not this time. Once again, there will have to be sacrifices just for the key rolles to set in place in order to save humanity this era.

"Nothing important for now..." I say and look away. I feel bad for not telling them what I saw. But I can't. If I do, they will tell the commander and they will send troops there imideatly, which will lead to many problems. One being that no one will find out that Ymir is the Jaw titan, or that Reiner doesn't almost get his arm eaten by a two meter titan which would cause us problems later.

"Doesn't look like it." Mikasa says as she looks at me, Eren is standing awkwardly against a tree with his arms crossed while looking away. What's his deal today anyways?

"Look. I'm fine, and so is everyone else. Nothings wrong right now." I say and stand up before I sit down at the wooden table beside us and let out a hopeless sigh. As much as it's killing me, I can't act out. And I know that not everyone would understand that, and that includes the three of them. Or well, I'm sure Armin and Mikasa would understand if I properly explained the situation and how it would affect the future, but there's no time for that.

I need a plan.