Chapter 4. Luna

~Destiny's POV~

I awaken again with wide eyes, sitting up from Erens arms I never knew I fell into, looking at him weirdly. Luckily, my prayers to have a normal or positive vision were answered. "You know that you could've just laid me down on the floor, right?" I ask as he gives me a eye roll and lays me down on the floor.

I sit back up and clears my throat slightly before looking at Levi with a serious expression. "So... Luna will come here exactly 7.21 PM tonight."

Levi looks at me with a suspicious and questioning raised eyebrow as if he's studying me. "Luna... who's that?" I look at him and actually smiles slightly.

"Our new cat."

".... Destiny, we don't have a cat."

"Yet, Levi. We don't have a cat, yet. Because Petra will come back with her after she found Luna in a alley in town after her visiting her parents."

Levi looks at me and nods slowly. This has to work. He looks at the watch on his wrist and then back at me and Eren, "7:21.... That's in 5 minutes. Will Petra come to my office to speak with me at that time or?" I nod at his question.

"Yes, she'll come here."

Five minutes later by the clock, Petra comes in to Levi's office with a black cat in her arms. I look at Levi who actually has his eyes widened in a bit of surprise.

"Oh, hi Petra, what a surprise to see you here." I say ironically before I look at her.

Petra looks at me and Levi, panting slightly as it seems like perhaps she's been running here."I-I found this cat in an alley on the way back after visiting my parents.." She says breathily.

I look at Levi with a slight smirk of victory as he looks at me in surprise before clearing his throat and getting himself back together and looking at Petra. "I see... does the cat have a name?"

Petra nods and shows a piece of fabric tied around the cat's neck with a small paper note that reads: 'Her name is Luna and her owner died, I unfortunately don't have the economy to take care of her. So if you find Luna, please take care of her.'

"Her name is Luna." Petra says which leads Levi to widen his eyes in surprise again. Luna, the cat, jumps down from Petras arms and walks up to me and strokes herself against my leg. "Seems like she likes you, Tiny!" Petra says with a smile, "To be honest, Luna doesn't seem to be much of a big fan of me, so maybe you should take care of her?"

My whole body is filled with joy at Petras words, not only because I now have a cat, but also because my vision played out perfectly in real life. "I would love too."

I pick up Luna in my arms before looking at Levi with a big smirk in my mind, but only a slight smile on my lips.

A sigh escapes Levi's mouth before he nods in approval, "I'm not happy about this, but if your visions now are proven to be real and can help soldiers from facing potential death, I don't think I have a choice."

Levi cross his arms and looks at me, my eyes sparkling with hope but the rest of my face being unfaced as usual, "But. Before that, I want to make a deal."

I nod at his words, petting Luna in my arms while Petra looks back and forth at me and Levi, not understanding what the topic is anymore while Eren looks at us as well with determination in his eyes. "Of course."

"We're having a upcoming mission to take back wall Maria. It's a very dangerous and risky mission to take back our land from titan territory. Before I talk to Erwin and approve of you becoming a scout, I want you to use your visions and tell us what we should be extra catious about or any unexpected event that will happen during the mission. If your vision is proven real and we're able to still have some success if anything unexpected happens."

I look at Levi and nods, "Alright, Deal." I say still petting Luna on the head with the tips of my fingers gently as she's purring in my arms. "When is this mission?"

Levi looks at me and seems to be thinking for a second, "In about a month. I'm not happy to say this, but make sure to elicit as many visions as you can without dying."

I look at Levi who I've spotted staring at Luna a couple of times now since she came into the room with Petra, "And hand over Luna. I want to pet her." He demands in outmost seriousness before I shake my head and turns to the side in a defiant manner.

"No. You're still not forgiven."

Levi looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "Forgiven for what?"

"Oh, I don't know... For slapping me earlier?" I say with my eyes narrowed at him.

"Destiny, just give me the cat."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"No."

"Destiny Desire Ackerman, give me the cat, or else."

"Or else what? Are you gonna slap me again?"

"...." Levi looks at me in silence, his eyes now narrowed back at me as I still have my eyes narrowed at him. "Please?"

"Nope."

Levi takes a deep breath that sounds more like an annoyed sigh. "Fine. I'm sorry. Now hand me the cat."

"Sorry I don't know anyone with the name the cat." I say with a slight smirk on my face as I keep petting Luna, this really amuses me.

".... Hand over Luna." He finally says and I nod, placing Luna down on Levi's office desk as she walks towards him while still purring.

"Oh wow, she actually likes you unlike most people."