꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ Mini Games Results ₊°

★﹒Hey so I am back with the results of our mini game I am really sorry for the delay but let's not waste our time, but first of all the answers to the game will be provided here so grab your seats and see if you're the lucky one. Well, for the winners please dm me with a "Hii" on my main account which is Girleditor so that I can get the details from you if you don't dm me I won't bother to ask you either I also have my personal life so I can't just ask everyone that if you have recieved the prizes or not so it's your duty to dm me sorry if I came as rude but I am really busy this days I know you are also busy but please co-operate with me also thank you for participating in the game﹐ᶻz﹒

⏖⠀ ﹒ ⠀ ➣ ⠀ANSWERS FOR THE MINI GAME﹒🪶 ꜛ ﹒◍

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒The BTS song composed by RM and Suga with deep and emotional lyrics is "The Last." It addresses themes like mental health and youth.

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒ The BTS member with a mixtape titled "Agust D" is Suga (Min Yoongi).

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒In 2020, BTS became the first Korean act to achieve 10 billion YouTube views for their music videos.

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒ During their 2018 United Nations speech, BTS emphasized the importance of self-love and spoke about the "Love Myself" campaign with UNICEF.

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒ The music video for "Blood Sweat & Tears" is influenced by the works of Hieronymus Bosch, a famous European artist. The video incorporates imagery from Bosch's The Garden of Earthly Delights.

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒ The line "Life goes on, like an echo in the forest, like an arrow in the blue sky" is from the song "Life Goes On."

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒The "Love Yourself" series includes the albums "Love Yourself: Her" and "Love Yourself: Answer."

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒ In 2021, BTS collaborated with Coldplay on the song "My Universe." The significance of this collaboration is that it brought together two globally renowned music acts.

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒ BTS held their first international tour in Japan in 2014, which was called the "BTS 1st Japan Tour 2014 Wake Up: Open Your Eyes.

⇆ . 𓂃﹒⑅﹒The BTS member who released a mixtape called "Mono" is RM (Rap Monster). The title "Mono" signifies "Mono" as a prefix meaning "one" or "single," representing a solo project.

♡﹒So, we only get two winners instead of three because most participants answers were wrong that's why, so the first two winners are none other than . . . YAY!!

TimepassInRealLife69

LAJoyner