𝖎. imagine; enha as boyfriends

Start from the beginning

- takes you to numerous date nights at upscale restaurants because you deserve nothing less. or he would surprise you by making meals himself. 

- I can't emphasise this enough: get ready to be a passenger because you will never have to touch a steering wheel again.

- Forever, prince/princess. When he's with you, you won't have to drive anywhere because he insists on taking you everywhere.

- The kind of guy who puts his hand on your thigh and covers his with yours. 

- When you sit down on the couch with him, it's like clockwork for him to pull your legs onto his lap. After a hard day, he'll also unconsciously begin caressing, massaging, and holding your calves in his large hands.

sim jaeyun;

- He definitely does the corny gesture while you two are strolling when he swings your hands between your bodies.

- he will simply drape his arms around your shoulders, silently asking, "What are you up to?" while laying his chin atop your head in the smallest voice.

- pet names!! he might as well have forgotten your real name. 

- even when he's mad he doesn't call you by your name. His temper is quite short. So it's adorable to see how particular he is about referring to you by one of the soft nicknames he's given you.

- He reflects every emotion you experience. Whether you're happy about something or feeling a little more vivacious than normal, he's there to support you.

- Also, he thinks it's adorable when you become excited about anything. He's a sucker for your pleased expression, so expect a few odd gifts or surprises from him just to see your eyes light up.

- creates his favourite meals/comfort foods that remind him of home for you to sample and would be overjoyed if you enjoyed them. will be willing and eager to try cuisines that are comfort foods for you as well.

- nose kisses!!

- He's not generally fidgety, but if he can't find anything else to do with his hands, he'll find himself twisting and braiding your hair, which sends chills down your spine every time.

- He simply enjoys spending time with you, whether it is watching films, relaxing, or conversing for hours.

park sunghoon;

- He had to build up a lot before he could say "I love you," but once he did, he couldn't stop. The lost, dejected expression on his face when you once played an innocent prank on him by not answering broke your heart.

- but after he becomes comfortable with you, oh boy- get ready to get teased 24/7.

- He may be a tease, but he's actually a great boyfriend.

- He is the ideal illustration of someone who picks on their partner because they like watching how agitated they become.

- He enjoys seeing the reactions you get, so he often plays little practical jokes on you or just plain teases you. He would always pull you in for an embrace after saying, "I'm just teasing."

- He pays great attention to small details. He will always give you more of the foods you enjoy while you are sharing dinner at a restaurant.

- When the two of you are out in public, he will always take you by the hand.

- If you're too cold, he's always the one to offer you his coat because he would rather feel the cold than see you shiver.

- When you cuddle up to him, he will allow you to use him as a pillow even if he has nothing to put his head on. You'll always come first for him.

kim sunoo;

- The most adorable man to be in a relationship with. 

- He kisses all over your face but repeatedly pecks your lips. 

- He's the type to tap his cheek to request a kiss, and then turn around so you kiss his lips instead. He also gives very loud *mwah* kisses.

- His hugs are hilarious. He'll pick you up every time you hug, so wrap your legs and arms around him. 

- He'll take you to parks and outdoor attractions, and he'll do anything for you.

- Texting him is the best option because he knows how to make you laugh and you will receive the cheesiest good morning and good night voice notes. 

- The boys make numerous attempts to tease him, but he is unbothered. 

- He knows he's sassy af, so he'll just laugh at them before kissing you. 

yang jungwon;

- the most peaceful relationship ever.

- Whatever your personality is, it's impossible not to feel at ease when you're with him.

- he will read late at night with you, or if you're not a big reader, he'll narrate a book to you until you fall asleep.

- he'll be there for you through everything. feeling sick? He'll make every remedy his grandmother taught him just to make you feel better.

- he sings you to sleep every chance he gets.

- Every day, he comes up with a new, creative way to compliment you.

- He's a little too shy to go beyond pecks, so you'll have to initiate a slightly stronger kiss. 

- backhugs!! or hugs in general. he is always hugging you. usually a big spoon but when he is tired then he just wants to held by you. 

nishimura riki;

- having niki as your boyfriend, you're never bored. 

- definitely the playful type. so, you might have to be the mature one in most situations. 

- He's a tease who genuinely cares about you.  

- he may be childish but as a boyfriend, he has a very warm heart.

- he has your best interests at heart and performs tender acts that you are unaware of. 

- Though his goading personality causes him to make comments that border on annoyance, you know he's always joking.

- When you're sick, he'll be the type to chastise you, saying things like, "I told you you should've worn that scarf last night."

- he'll try to make remedies with the help of YouTube but, then fails (A+ for effort) will ask one of the members for to make something for you. 

don't forget to vote & comment !