Round 1 - Things that they have to try to scare each other with

Ms.Chalice: Alright Cuphead, What's the first round in the bravery contest for you and Mugman? And why are the lights turned off?

Cuphead: Well Chalice, for the first round Mugsy and I have choose one thing that we are going to try to use to scare each other with. Oh and the lights are turned off because we are going to have our bravery contest done in the dark.

Ms.Chalice: Oh okay.

Mugman: Okay so, who's going first Cuphead?

Cuphead: Well since you're the younger brother Mugsy, you go first.

Mugman: Oh okay Cuphead, (while smiling and his hands are down) prepare yourself because what I am about to do is going to scare you so hard. *saying it in a spooky way while wiggling his fingers*

Cuphead: *scoffs* Yeah right.

Mugman: *feels like he is getting teased from Cuphead*

Cuphead: He won't be able to do it Chalice. He can't do it. He can not scare this cup.

Ms.Chalice: Are you sure that Mugman can't scare you Cuphead?

Cuphead: Oh I am most definitely sure that he won't scare me. Not even a tiny bit.

Mugman: Okay guys I'm ready.

Ms.Chalice: Okay Mugsy, come on out and let's see if you can scare Cuphead.

Mugman: Ok *jumps out of nowhere in front Cuphead, wearing a towel around his neck* Boo! *with his two fingers in front of mouth like fangs*

Cuphead: Really Mugman? Is this the best that you can do?

Mugman: *confused face* Wait? You're not scare of this?

Cuphead: Nope *not feeling scared*

Mugman: But I'm supposed to be a scary vampire. *feeling upset*

Cuphead: Oh you're not a vampire Mugsy. But my thing that I have is going to scare you. And it's going to be better than your spooky thing.

Mugman: Aw man! *he said while he snaps his fingers* Alright Cuphead, what do you have for me?

Cuphead: I have this! *he holds up a jar with a tiny spider inside*

Mugman: *he looks at the jar for a second and then he gets a shock face* AHHHHHH!!! SPIDER!!! *he screams and then he runs off to hide behind the chair then his teeth chattering*

Cuphead: *laughs so hard* Oh should've see the look on your face when I scared you Mugsy.

Mugman: *his teeth stop chattering and comes out from behind the chair* Aw dang it bested by my own brother *feeling frustrated about losing*

Ms.Chalice: Yep Cuphead wins the first round of the bravery contest.

Cuphead: Yes I won. In your face Mugsy. *he said as he point his left index finger at Mugman*

Mugman: *feeling mad* Oh you win this round Cuphead but mark my words I will win the next round! Mark my words!!

Cuphead: *scoffs* Yeah right like you don't even have a chance. *he said doubting Mugman*

Mugman: Oh you don't think that I got the upper hand.

Cuphead: Yes *sounded seriously*

Mugman: Oh okay we'll just see you has got the upper hand. *feeling a bit mad* Chalice we are going to get ready for the next round. Okay?

Ms.Chalice: Okay you ding-dongs.