Normal Day to Argument

It was a bright and sunny morning, Cuphead and Mugman are sitting on the counch listening to radio about Dirk Dangerous.

Mugman: Wow Cuphead!!! Dirk Dangerous is very very very brave against Pyromaniac Pete it's like he doesn't fear him at all.

Cuphead: Well of course Dirk Dangerous isn't afraid of Pyromaniac Pete Mugsy, he is the bravest one on this radio show and that's why I am the bravest one in this cottage and in Inkwell Isles.

Mugman: Um actually Cuphead, I think I am the bravest one in the cottage and in Inkwell Isles.

Cuphead: Oh really? *he said getting a little bit upset* And what makes you think that Mugsy?

Mugman: Well I was brave when we went to Mount.Eruptus once. Remember that Cuphead?

Cuphead: *thinking about it and then he realizes it and says* Oh yeah I do remember that Mugman. But still there is no way that you can be more braver than me. *he said getting angry at Mugman*

Mugman: Hey there's no need to get upset with me Cuphead. So what if I'm braver than you? You can't be braver than me. *he said getting a bit angry at Cuphead*

Cuphead: Oh yeah! Well sometimes you can be a bit of a scaredy chicken Mugsy.

Mugman: *gasps* Scaredy Chicken?!!

Cuphead: Yep you heard me scaredy chicken *he gets up from the couch and starts acting like a chicken in front of Mugman* *then he laughs at Mugman* 

Mugman: *getting angry at Cuphead* Cuphead that's not funny and I am not a scaredy chicken! Besides I can be far more braver than you!

Cuphead: No you can't!! I can be way more braver than you can be!!!

(They continue to argue about this bravery thing until...)