Cuphead's Idea

*Cuphead & Mugman are trying to think a way to solve their bravery problem*

Ms.Chalice: Did one of you boys come up with a idea yet?

Mugman: Nope not yet and I think Cuphead is still thinking.

Ms.Chalice: Oh *saying it sadly*

*Cuphead was thinking until the idea came to him*

Cuphead: *Gasp* Guys I have an idea

Mugman & Ms.Chalice: You do?

Cuphead: Yes I do

Ms.Chalice: Well, what's your idea Cuphead?

Cuphead: Mugman and I can have a bravery contest

Mugman: A bravery contest?

Cuphead: Yes Mugsy a bravery contest. You against me. We'll both try to scare each other in 3 rounds and the one who has more points without getting scared wins.

Mugman: Well okay it's settle then Cuphead. Oh but we need a judge to choose the winner.

Cuphead: Oh you're right Mugman. Hmm. Hey Chalice, do you want to be our judge for the bravery contest?

Ms.Chalice: Oh sure Cuphead. I would love to be your judge for the bravery contest.

Cuphead: Alrighty then, let the contest begin!!! *saying with courage*

Mugman: Yes, prepare to have your skin all white Cuphead cause I am going to try to scare you so much that you won't move. *saying like he has all the courage in him*

Cuphead: Oh yeah well not if I scare you first Mugsy.

Mugman: *scoffs* Yeah right.

Ms.Chalice: *giggles a bit* Oh boy. *laughs for a bit*