BEGGING TO BE KISSED.

Start from the beginning

Kurt chuckled at Erik's genuine enthusiasm. "Then let me commence the tour," he offered, extending his arm graciously. "Shall we?"

As Erik reached to intertwine his arm with Kurt's, he not only realized that he had been speaking to Kurt but also that they were now alone, with Blaine and Anderson having disappeared. A slight shyness washed over him, and he lowered his head, mustering a rather endearing, "Kurt." The sight of Kurt's wide, radiant smile made his own cheeks ache.

Kurt found the man irresistibly adorable, yet he pondered whether he could maintain composure or succumb to his primal desires, pinning Erik against a wall and indulging in passionate ravishment until he could no longer stand.

"Please, I would be delighted to receive a tour of your extraordinary residence," Erik murmured, his eyes twinkling even brighter. Kurt found himself captivated by Erik's beauty and innocence.

Erik possessed a gentle soul that remained tender and loving even when his facade faded away. Kurt's hands yearned to caress those smooth, tanned thighs, to taste those lips with fervor, and to explore every inch of Erik's supple form.

No, this wasn't the way things should progress, Kurt admonished himself. For a man who typically lived in the moment, he found himself teetering. The walls he had meticulously constructed over the years seemed to waver in Erik's presence. It was both exhilarating and daunting to Kurt.

They strolled leisurely through the main floor, marveling at the grandeur surrounding them. Each room possessed its own unique charm, and the furniture found its perfect home within these walls. Deep red walls and dark brown curtains adorned the space, while a lush dark green carpet contrasted beautifully with the golden trim surrounding the windows. They entered a dining room adorned with elegant glass cabinets, showcasing a collection of exquisite dishes. Through an archway, a man and a woman could be seen working together in the kitchen. Anderson engaged in conversation with the man, gesturing towards Kurt and Erik as they entered. Both the man and woman respectfully bowed in greeting before returning their focus to their culinary tasks. Kurt offered a polite smile before leading Erik through the archway into a cozy mini-parlor. The room was adorned with numerous hanging pictures, and a crackling fire illuminated the fireplace. Artistic furniture adorned the space, creating an inviting atmosphere.

Above the fireplace, a picture captured a young boy engrossed in a game of baseball, donning a blue uniform and a red striped cap with the number 7 emblazoned on it. "Who is that?" Erik inquired, leaning closer to examine the image. "He bears a striking resemblance to you," he observed, studying the boy's features. "Almost identical."

Kurt's heart fluttered, and a blush graced his cheeks. "That's my son," he replied casually, attempting to dismiss the flush on his face.

"Ah, yes. I've heard you have two sons—one from a Birth Omega and another from a vampire," Erik remarked. "Which one is he?" he asked, pointing to the picture.

"He has yet to undergo his shift or display any signs of being a vampire, but I await his sixteenth birthday for certainty," Kurt explained.

"And the other?" Erik inquired, turning to meet Kurt's gaze.

Kurt's finger gently pointed toward a table beside a highchair, where another picture of a younger boy was displayed. In the image, the boy held a basket brimming with berries, his golden eyes shining brightly as he wore a sweet smile. The picture exuded wholesomeness, and tears welled up in Erik's eyes. "He is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen," Erik murmured, releasing his hold on Kurt's arm and turning to gaze out the window, his eyes fixed on the distant horizon.

"I was Mated at eighteen; we were wild and young. A year after we recognized each other as mates, Alice became pregnant. She gave birth to our twin boys..." Erik paused, meeting Kurt's gaze with a wistful expression. "Both of them passed away on the night of my twenty-fourth birthday... Alice lost her sanity with the loss of our children, and she didn't survive another month... When I returned home, I found her hanging from the ceiling fan... She had taken her own life," he swallowed hard, taking deep breaths to calm the pain that resurfaced every time the memories flooded his mind. "It took me another ten years before I could truly begin to move on..." A single tear rolled down Erik's cheek as he sniffed, turning to face Kurt.

"I know the kind of man you are, Kurt. Emotions mean nothing to you. Heck, I'm certain you've never even bothered to remember the faces of the many people you've shared your bed with, as you rarely make it that far with them... I don't expect to have that kind of relationship with you... Call me a hopeless romantic, but I hope you understand that you're already in my heart." Erik met Kurt's gaze, his plum lips seemingly begging to be kissed.

Kurt's resolve wavered, his heart pounding in his chest. It was only a matter of time before he lost the last shreds of control he possessed and ravished the man standing before him.

What had Erik said about being hopeless and romantic or was it a hopeless romantic? How did those two words even fit together? Kurt furrowed his brows, attempting to divert his attention and stay present in the moment.

But who was he kidding? His heart had belonged to Dirk since he was sixteen, and no one else had ever dared to come close enough to those walls, let alone touch them.

Was he even capable of loving another? The question answered itself. If the years had taught him anything, it was that he lacked the capacity to fall in love.

But he couldn't deny that something about Erik pushed against his boundaries, igniting a desire to know more about the man. If only he could keep his hands to himself long enough to explore that.

It was a losing battle.