"Da- I mean Mr Michelson what are you doing here?" I asked in a whisper.

"Well good morning to you to Keisha, hey Jasmine." He waved her way and she had this smirk on her face before waving back.

"I came to attend church." He said. He placed an arm around the back of the bench behind me. "I hope you don't mind peaches." He whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"Let us pray." The preacher said before we all bowed our heads. I closed my eyes and bowed my head. I jumped slightly when I felt a strong hand cover mine and rub my knuckles. He brought my hand to his lips and placed it back. He pulled away right before everyone lifted their heads and I blushed when I saw that he was looking straight ahead.

After a while church ended and we all stood and waited while our parents went about greeting the other members in the congregation. David was conversing with the preacher, my dad, and my brother. He was making them laugh at something and I honestly believed he had the power to do anything at this point. If only they knew how dirty the real David Michelson is. They started to approach us as we were now standing at the back of the church waiting to leave.

"Yeah man, I'm gonna head home and change and I'll be right over." I hear David say before glancing my way and leaving. He's coming over! I totally forgot he was coming over! Crap!

"I'll be over once I change, kay?" Jas said before following her parents out. Mom had finally finished chatting along and joined on our way out to the car. We made it home and I raced upstairs, pulling off my clothes and putting on something more comfortable (in the middle of mm). Just as I was about to head back down, I hear the door open and male voices.

"Ready for these Falcons man?" The voice I identify as my brother says.

"Naw, I'm ready for these here Sea Hawks! Seattle born baby!" I identify the second voice as David before they laugh and their conversation moves from the door to, possibly, the living room.

Ding Dong!

I opened my door rushing down the stairs to the front. "I'll get it!" I exclaimed before opening the door and finding Jas. I let her in and pulled her up to my room. Once in I closed the door and locked it before sitting down with her on the bed.

"So what happened?" I asked. She nibbled at her bottom lip before sighing defeated.

"Well you know after you set us up, we met at the place and while I was looking for the guy, he was looking for you. We eventually came to a conclusion that you weren't coming for him because you really set us up to meet each other-"

"Listen it wasn't my intention in the beginning." I interrupted.

"Its okay. We sat and ordered some food, talked for awhile before we went to the movies. After the movies, he took me out to this secret place he likes to get away to. We sat there and laughed while looking up at the stars and all at one moment we looked into each other's eyes and kissed."

"Aww! I should be a match maker!"

"Wait I wasn't done with the night..." huh?

"Last night, the kiss went a little further than expected and we ended up losing our virginities."

"What!?!" I exclaimed. She nodded her head.

"Do you two plan on going on another date? Because it seems to me that you two did hit it off pretty well." I giggled and she sent me a playful glare.

"Yes we are but I never expected for IT to happen with him. Especially on a night that we both never intended on seeing each other."

"Well just be glad you two were completely clean. Now I have to tell you some-" I was interrupted by the sound of knocking on the door.