The cute waiter (Fluff)

Part - I
Kryoz x Smii7y
FLUFF
=>John along with his few friends, Grizzy, Puffer and Tyler along with his girlfriend, Kelly decided that they wanted to hang out during the weekend. The group planned to go to a new cafe across the street. The cafe was unique as it was theme based. Jaren, one of the part time workers who studied in the same university as John caught the other's eye. John visits regularly and soon gathers the confidence to speak to the younger...

□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□

"Yo John would you hurry the fuck up-" Puffer yelled through Tyler's phone.

"Have some patience bitch! I am getting ready!" John yelled back as he switched his rings to match his outfit.

"Bro where the fuck are you talking from? Antarctica?" Grizzy cakled as he heard John's voice very far away from the phone.

"Do you want me to get ready or speak to you peasants?!" John spat back as he wore his shoes.

His fit ->

"Johnnnnnn what are you even doing?! its been 30 fucking minutes!!" Puffer impatiently tapped his legs

"Shut up bitch, I am trying to take a photo." John said annoyed.

"Ofcourse he is taking a photo." Tyler rolled his eyes.

Finally after John was satisfied with his photo he slowly walked downstairs from his dorm as he posted it on instagram.

"Bitch you gotta pay for being so fucking late!" Grizzy showed an annoyed face to John.

"I don't know what money is." John said carelessly.

The argument continued as they walked through the street towards the cafe.

"Anyways Tyler is the dad so let him pay." Puffer finally concluded tired from arguing with John.

Kelly giggled and held onto Tyler's arm who just rolled his eyes and pulled Kelly closer.

"Yo bro I heard that most of the waiters in the cafe are students from our uni." Puffer said smirking knowing what to expect.

"Well then I really hope our waiter is a cute girl I can maybe get with." John said in a sly tone.

They got to the cafe and was welcomed by a kind old women who showed them the seats.