The little guy is not honest when sleeping. If he is not careful, it could even roll under his feet.

If he didn’t pay attention and stepped on it while sleeping, it would hold grudges for a long time, so Fu Xiao was used to sleeping for a while and hugged the little guy who got out back into his arms.

However, Fu Xiao touched an empty air.

Ktf tjcvrbwf wjc ktb tjv jikjsr rifqa ilutais ogbkcfv jcv lwwfvljafis kbxf eq.

Lf aegcfv bc atf ajyif ijwq ys atf yfvrlvf, jcv atf rlwqif ufbwfaglm vfrluc fwlar j kjgw uibk.

Fu Xiao looked around, the soft cup was empty.

Little Sugar Cake isn’t there?

Mgbkclcu, Me Wljb ibbxfv jgbecv klat yjgf offa, ecjyif ab mjgf jybea jcsatlcu firf.

Ktf klcvbk kjr mibrfv, jcv Olaaif Veujg Jjxf vlv cba gec bea.

Did it open a gap on the door?

Is it possible that it ran away?

Fu Xiao pushed open the door, and there seemed to be a faint cat’s meow in the living room.

He followed the sound to find it.

Witnessing the scene in front of him, he was confused, what happened?

How is his cat in the vase?

Little Sugar Cake also noticed that Fu Xiao was coming.

He pretended awkwardly as if he was suddenly interested in the rim of the case, his large almond eyes staring at the vase’s pattern without moving.

Why did he call Fu Xiao here?

He wanted to call Grandpa Butler to save him.

Obviously, Grandpa Butler was only on the first floor.

Even if it’s not the Grandpa Butler, anyone can come, so how can it be Fu Xiao.

He could not afford to have the secret of the vase be discovered by Fu Xiao.

Thinking of this, Little Sugar Cake exhausted his life’s acting skill, bowing his head pretending to be interested in the twig pattern on the vase.

Fu Xiao then said to Little Sugar Cake, who was lying pitifully on the vase: “Come here, I’ll take you back.”

Although Little Sugar Cake can’t wait to fly over, he rationally restrained himself and did not raised his head: “Meow meow meow——”

No, I’m fine here.

He won’t eat so much next time.

The next second, a pair of broad palms passed under his two front paws.

Little Sugar Cake looked up and saw Fu Xiao’s handsome face.

With a little effort, Fu Xiao understood everything, he shook his head and said: “How did you manage to get in there?”

Little Sugar Cake lowered his head, and rubbed obediently in Fu Xiao’s arm. He meow meow meow in defense, and his big almond eyes looked at the vase on the other side with a guilty conscience.

Fu Xiao won’t find it, right?

This is his last stock, ah.

Seeing Little Sugar Cake’s voice full of energy, Fu Xiao was relieved. But he looked at the guilty as a thief Little Sugar Cake, who secretly cast a glance at the other vase, and raised an eyebrow, a sudden thought came to his mind.

He realized something.

Could it be?

Fu Xiao looked at the other vase——