intro story

Inshort storie:
Taehyung and you both study in the same college but you are not interested in taehyung but college students are like girls who are crazy about taehyung,Who is ready to sacrifice everything for Taehyung but Taehyung is the one who doesn't even give feelings to anyone but he is very good at studies.There are a lot of girls following Taehyung but Taehyung doesn't look at anyone. The girls try to impress Taehyung with their dresses but it has no effect on him.But one day you and Taehyung came face to face, there is no love etc between you two, But one day something happened that made you lose your eyesight because of Taehyung,

But Taehyung later falls in love with you with all his heart, and tries to fix the mistakes he made...!!!ও
End of Inshort storie__

Story continue After 5 years:

Yn : wh-who a-are y-you?? *you ask fearfully*
Taehyung : i'm your husband taehyung yn *he speaks lovingly*
Yn : No...no You're not Taehyung, you're lying!!!
*You step back while saying this*
Taehyung : What are you saying yn, I'm Taehyung, your Taehyung Princess..!!!
*taehyung walks towards you while speaking*
Yn : No...This can't happen... This can never happen, You can't be my husband..!!! *you yell at taehyung*

*You step back slowly because you can't see anything, Taehyung grabs your hand to keep you from falling, but you jerk his hand away, taking your hand back...*

Taehyung : Why can't this happen huh...!!!, it has already happened..!!! *he speaks angrily while holding your shoulders*

*You were releasing your hand from Taehyung's hands and then he Then he picks you up on his shoulders, brings you into the room and throws you on the bed*

*Taehyung goes and locks the doorknob of the room and then he looks at you He comes towards you slowly, you feel numb hearing the sound of his footsteps*

Yn : leave me V...Stay away from me *you said in fear tone*

*Then Taehyung looks at you with loving eyes, He doesn't say anything, he just listens to you*

Yn : V Please let me go, what harm have I done to you, why are you after me huh!!?
*You speak in a low voice*
Taehyung : *no response*
Yn : Why don't you say anything huh!??, you are here right V!!?
Taehyung : *no response*
Yn : Say something v , you are here, look,
don't scare me v...V!!!! * You say in a hesitant tone*

*Then you move your hand towards me, then your hand touches Taehyung's face, your fingers touch his lips, then he kisses your fingers,You remove his hand with one movement and at the same time you were about to stand up and leave when Taehyung pulls your hand and makes you lie down on the bed and starts coming on top of you, you move backwards from him Then Taehyung is suddenly on top of you*