"You accepted da gift you woke up to dis mornin' tho. You can't pick n choose when you wanna stand on bidness bae."

"Why you gotta keep bringing that up?"

"Cs I fucked you so good you prolly pregnant right now."

"Don't say no shit like that."

"I'm playin' witchu, I pulled out errtime you already know ion play det."

"Tuhh DONT." She scoffed "Can we take her onna walk?" Nasia questioned

"Yea, come on."

--

"She betta use these shits too they was expensive as hell." Mir spoke "It's a stroller and carseat combined, she definitely gone use em. Damn near everyday actually."

"It's crazy seein' my best friends have kids n shit."

"Why?"

"I met they asses in fourth grade, dets how. Ian think I was gone know them fa dis long. Watchin' yo friends grow up be crazy as hell sometimes."

"That's literally so cute Symir."

"Yea them my dawgs. I just wish they keep they legs closed tho i'm tired a baby showers n high emotions n shit."

"They in love, let them be."

"We in love too but weon got no kids."

"So ask yoself if we really in love then."

"You gotta put a ring on my finger first baby." She added "Bet. I'll have you one by tomorrow."

"Mmm no effort on the proposal, ain't ask my daddy to marry me a nun. You just a disrespectful bastard."

"It's always sum extra shit witchu dawg."

"My bad I got standards. Help me wrap these car seats up since you in my face."

"Nahhh shawty you got it."

Nasia wrapped both of the car seat boxes in nude wrapping paper with a big gold bow on both of them.

After that she put their clothes, toys, diapers and wipes in separate gift bags with tissue paper.

"What you think they having bae?"

"A boy n a girl. What you think?"

"Iono I feel like it's girls." She shrugged "Why?"

"They both just seem like girl parents to me. Najah wouldn't know what to do with a lil boy. Y'all would have him doing hella bad shit too."

"Ion play det shit. A kid needa stay inna kids place. Dets da exact reason ion do det shit wit Kezia."

"At least I know you got common sense for when we have kids."

"Ian playin' nunna det grown twerkin' shit so don't let us have no daughter. I'll chop a nigga whole head off fa fuckin' wit mines."

"Cs period" Nasia laughed "Bae you crazy you know det?"

"Ion give no fuck."
"Oh yea you needa take a plan b tomorrow."

"I will get one on my way to work in the morning."

"I thought you pulled out every time." She mocked him. "Mmm... nahhh ian do no pullin' out." He laughed

"You sick as fuck."

"And please don't be high at the baby shower. Ion care what you do after but ion need you acting a fool Symir, you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am" He responded before giving her a kiss. "You being sarcastic?"

"No i'm being respectful. I'm not gone get high off no perc before they baby shower."

"No, say i'm not gone get high off NOTHING before they baby shower."

"Ian neva said no shit like det. Know I gotta smoke a lil weed so da food can hit different."

"Whatever Symir"

--

Nasia walked up the stairs in RJ's house to find Bobbi and Kezia.

"Bobbi!"

"I'm in the room!" She yelled back. "It's way too big in here." Nasia spoke after finding the room she was in.

"Yea I know, i'm still not used to it myself. You look all cute n stuff."

"Thanks boo, hey Kezia." She waved so he put his arms out for her to pick him up. "Boy- what are you doing?!" She gasped after he put his hand in her bra.

"Uh uh Bobbi come get yo baby he on some freaky shit."

"Oh my bad! That's so embarrassing, he probably hungry."

"He still breastfed at one?"

"Kezia just turned one in March, we working on it okay? So not too much on us. Kezia you too embarrassing man." Bobbi shook her head taking him from Nasia.

"You sure Najah not gone be mad at us Bobbi?"

"Yea, she said she was staying in with Boogie tonight. As soon as RJ get home we can go. I feel bad for leaving her out but she ain't wanna come n ian gone beg nobody to go somewhere they don't wanna go, feel me?"

"Mmhm" She nodded

The two of them were going to the spa because Nasia had been wanting to go.

"She really said she got a spa at home. I can't let Mir rub all on me cs he play too much n it's gone turn into something else."

"Mir just freaked out, that's all." Bobbi laughed

"Bobbi why this man bought me a puppy two days ago?"

"Aww ain't that sweet. Is that the dog he posted?"

"Yea her name is CoCo. Ian wanna keep her cs I was tryna stand on business but he said ian have a choice."

"Baby you stopped standing on business when you let him get it from the side that morning, be for real now."

"Okay you too deep in my business bitch."
"My bad" She laughed