𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗲? (𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝟭&𝟮)

Start from the beginning

"A man can change. I'm selling the land. And ferry boats crash," Derek said.

****

Bella looked to Grace and smiled. "Are you okay? You don't seem it," she said.

Grace smiled. "I'm good. Are you okay? I know you had the pregnancy scare the other month."

"I'm okay. Mark and I are being careful now. But you know how he is. He can't keep his hands off of me," Bella told her. She smiled. "Derek went to the land. Is everything okay with the blueprints?"

"Yeah I think so. I know he was taking Mark and Chief up there. Manly talk or something," Grace said as she took a sip of her coffee

Bella nodded. She groaned as she saw Rebecca. "I think there's something weird about her," she mumbled.

"Agreed."

****

Bella and Mark were in the on-call room having sеx. Mark was talking dirty to her trying to turn her on even more.

Mark smirked as he kissed her neck. "It's just you and me. And I'm grabbing you, ripping off your clothes. And then you're naked. You're so hot. and naked. and then I start kissing you. Running my hands over your fucking gorgeous body."

Both of them seemed to be into it. Bella was distracted by her pager. "Hold on a minute," she mumbled.

"I'm kissing you like you need to be kissed. and then I pin your hands."

Bella moaned. "Baby. Hold on a minute."

"Above your head. And then I watch as she uses one finger..."

"Hold on a minute! Okay, I'm sorry, 'cause that was good for me ... that was really, really good for me. Good boy. But we have a big trauma coming in downstairs, so, um, we're gonna have to do this the fast way, okay?" Bella said. She looked to him. "I need you to do that to me tonight."

"Oh I will."

****

Bella and Grace joined Mark, Callie and Erica. "Hey, Callie," Mark said. He had told Bella how he had been teasing the Latino about a threesome.

"Hi. Mark. Hello, Erica."

Erica turned to her. "What's the matter with you?" She asked.

Callie shook her head. "Nothing. Just ... n-nothing," she told him.

"You look all hot and bothered."

Callie again shook her head. "NO. It's just ... there's a trauma, and it's really big. That's all. It's big. It's a big trauma," she said.

Bella frowned as she looked to the three of them. "You're acting weird," she said.

Mark smirked. "She uses one finger..."

Bella turned to her boyfriend. She raised her eyebrows. "You're a jerk sometimes. Has anyone ever told you that?" She asked.

"Really big trauma."