¡ not shy (not me) !

situationship - snoh alegra
april
✿————✿
7:00 am

you
I am going to
kms
why did you let me sign up for an 8 am class

yems 😝
I am NOT to blame 🙎🏾‍♀️
I told you fifty thousand times
"y/n are you sure you want to take a morning class"
"y/n you're gonna have to wake up really early"
"y/n you know you're not a morning person"

you
don't recall 😬

————
9:22 am

You were sitting in your Anatomy class fighting off sleep when you got a notification lighting up your phone.

hinata !!!!!
Y/N CAN U GIVE ME A TOUR OF THE CAMPUS ?????

You blinked slowly at the notification, trying to process it before giving up and turning your phone off, putting it back on the table. Your professor was yapping away at the front of the room but you honestly couldn't bring yourself to focus on a word she said.

Your phone lit up with another notification ten minutes later, when you were finally showing yourself to slip into sleep.

'Why does everyone keep fucking texting me?' You wondered to yourself, annoyed. You silenced your phone and flipped it over, not even reading the notification and closing your eyes to get at least a few minutes of rest before the class ended.

"...And that's it for today! We ended a lot earlier than usual, huh?" The professor said with a chuckle.

You cursed out the Universe for giving you the worst luck possible instead of letting you sleep as you forced yourself to get up and pack up your things.

'I'm gonna take a fatass nap today,' you told yourself, slinging your bag across your shoulder.

————

Never before had you woken up to find that you missed so many notifications from so many different people—on a random Monday afternoon at that.

Yemi, Sakusa, Atsumu, Hinata, and that group chat that most of them were already in all took up the majority of your Notification Center, almost making you miss the singular text from Suna three hours ago. That was the only one you clicked on.

————
9:32 am

suna ''
hey wyd

3:01 pm

you
nothing I just woke up
why

suna ''
we can talk right now

you
I don't wanna facetime anymore
I'll be there after my next class ends I kinda wanna talk face to face

————
7:30 pm

"Are the twins here?" You asked as soon as he opened the door, not even waiting for him to fully move to the side before you were walking into his apartment. Osamu's confession about hearing the two of you on the phone sometimes lingered in your mind, making you feel just a tad paranoid.