¡ kuroo !

may
✿————✿

"She's here!"

You smiled and waved at your friends as you entered the restaurant, taking a seat between Lev and Kenma. It was a nice place, the last time you'd gone there was at the end of the last volleyball season for a celebratory dinner. It was a regular spot for the Nekoma team.

"Do you guys still come here at the end of the season, Lev?" Yaku questioned, leaning over the table to hand you a menu. You thanked him.

Lev sighed, taking a forkful of pasta.

"We were supposed to! But this first year's family owns a restaurant like an hour away and he convinced the team to go there instead. I almost cried, I love the shrimp scampi here more than anything..."

"Can't believe they're just breaking tradition like that! Coach has no backbone."

You rolled your eyes at Kuroo. He started the tradition of coming to this restaurant in his first year, then you guys managed to continue it the year after he graduated. Looks like it couldn't continue with the new first years.

"Well Kuroo, you're twenty-one and there's a new era of high schoolers." You responded. "The team came here for four years straight. Coach is probably just getting tired of ordering the Shirley temple every single time."

Kenma nodded. "Or he realized that the waitress he was flirting with every time only just hit eighteen."

Everyone's eyes widened looking at Kenma.

"...Huh?" Yaku asked, face reflecting his obvious confusion.

He nodded again. "Yeah, she followed me a few days ago and her most recent post said #lvl18. From last week."

"OH."

The next few minutes were spent with everyone huddling over Kenma's phone—much to his dismay—while he searched for the girl's picture to show you all.

He was telling the truth.

"Maybe it's for the best that this tradition ended." Kuroo finalized, taking his seat again after Kenma proved it.

You also learned that she was actually making thousands of dollars a week by being the sugar baby of multiple very old men. Good for her!

"Are you guys ready to order?" A vaguely familiar voice asked, walking up to your table. You locked eyes with the Yaku and Kuroo across the table, all of you freezing.

"Oh, it's you guys! Is the season over already? Where's your coach? He's so nice!"

You forced yourself not to laugh as you realized that the exact girl who's Instagram the five of you were stalking moments ago was now standing at your table, looking slightly more grown than the last time you saw her.

"Can...can we get a minute?" Kuroo asked, his voice almost slipping into a laugh. He barely managed to cover it with a fake cough.

She smiled. "Of course! I'll be back in around ten minutes?"

You all nodded and she left you to decide. After a few seconds of silence, Kuroo burst into a fit of laughter.

"No way that was a fucking coincidence. No. Fucking. Way."

————
besties 4eva 😘💯

yama 😘
sorry i couldn't come guys 😂🆘‼️
it's all my sister's fault
bc why is she making my cousin a quince dress and making me be her model 😭