~25 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘💜

Start from the beginning

"Make sure you are home early," Mummy said. "Also there is an important event at Mr Awele's place, in case you want to come with me," Mum said.

"I thought you and Dad said I should cut every contact I have with them, that they are broke," I said confused.

They had fallen below the social ladder a few months ago.

"They are okay now," Mum said. "Besides I need them for my political ambition, be extremely nice to their kids," Mum said, meanwhile I only nodded.

"I have to go now," I said.

I had a special day ahead, all I needed was good vibes. I was gonna nail him so bad, that it would be so impossible for him to get out of it. He was the one who resulted in this. I never wanted it the hard way, I always got what I wanted and this wasn't going to be any different.

__________________________🖊️

Immediately I walked into the classroom, I saw Aaliyah and Halimah talking. Weird! Because they weren't arguing, both seemed to be having a healthy conversation.

"Hey." I greeted him while I dropped my bag pack.

"He is super nice, trust me." Came Aaliyah's voice. Who was she advocating for?

"Good morning." Leemah greeted.

"Hi." Aaliyah waved. "Just one time."

She went back to her conversation with Halimah.

Good morning." The new kid who now sat with us greeted us.

He was one friend I never knew Aaliyah had, because she never mentioned him to me, so hearing they were best of friends came like a shock.

"Hi," He said directly to Halimah, who nodded her head in response.

"How was your night." He asked all smiley.

Awkward.

"It was good, thank you," Halimah responded.

"So she is the only person you saw here?" Aaliyah asked dramatically.

"Dude, I said good morning." He chuckled.

"So the general greeting was for me? Oh!"

Dramatic much.

I can swear, I saw him check Leemah out. Aaliyah was right, he was feeling her. He was cute and not the shy type.

But if he and Aaliyah had the same energy, I would pass thank you! The girl was so dramatic.

"Hey!" Makele waved at me while he walked past, I rolled my eyes in response. Throwing me off balance, he returns the eye roll.

The fuck! The dude was so shallow.

__________________________🖊️

I had my eyes on him ever since the teacher left the class, he looked rather fascinating to watch. He seemed seriously engrossed with whatever he was copying in his notes. He looked so peaceful right now, one wouldn't know he was a hooligan. A very foolish and annoying human being.

"Fuck!" I said, while I looked away, he caught me staring.

I watched him do it from a distance, it was how he was so comfortable dealing, yet whenever I approached him, he made me seem like a pest or something.

Immediately the dude walked away, I hurried and blocked him. He looked surprised, obviously wondering where I appeared from.

"I think you should hand me now," I said with utmost confidence.