Chapter 9

Before we start this chapter... how on earth did this fanfic reach 1.8k reads in just one week!? I'm speechless

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

Now, let's get into this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

It was the next day, and everyone was up and sitting at the breakfast table.

They were happily chatting away.

Jax entered the room and wished the other's a good morning, and he walked towards where Gangle was sitting.

She covered her face/mask with her hands/ribbons and prepared for him to push her... but it didn't happen.

Gangle looked around and saw Jax sitting two chairs away from her.

This surprised her and the others.

------------

They were back to talking, and Y/N finally entered the main room.

But who would blame she didn't sleep well at first, and then had not much sleep, until she had to wake up.

She didn't want to miss breakfast.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Jax called

She responded with a wave since she was still kind of tired.

Y/N rubbed the sleep out of her eyes while walking to an empty chair and sat down.

------------

Y/N's POV:

"Good morning, everyone. I hope you all slept well." Caine said

He told us we were going somewhere today but wasn't specific.

Me and the others exchanged looks.

After Caine disappeared to gosh knows where, and we were all left there.. puzzled and throwing speculations around, on where we might be going.

"Maybe we are going to the Fair grounds.." Gangle said

"Or maybe on some weird outdoor adventure." Zooble said, looking disinterested in the idea.

This went on for a bit, until we all got teleported to a... pool?

And we also all appeared in swimwear, that was matching to our daily clothing.

(Except Zooble and Gangle, since they don't really yk.. have clothes ^^")

"What is this, some sort of joke?" Zooble asked, looking at caine

He just shook his... teeth? I don't even know anymore.

"I've decided to change things up a bit for today. Today is just a fun and relaxing day at the pool. " He said

.....

"What's the catch?" Zooble asked.

"No catch, just a day of rest and relaxation." Caine answered.

"I mean... we have been doing all these adventures and games and are always exhausted afterwards. So think it's a nice i- idea of Caine..."Gangle said.

"Agreed!" Pomni said.

Ragatha just smiled.

And I'm sure, if Zooble had a mouth, I'm sure they would have smiled.

-------------

Everyone was in the water, enjoying themselves, but I just wanted to relax.

Suddenly, I was lifted up

"Jax! Let me down!!"

"Hmmm... nah-" and he continues to walk.

"Let. Me. DOWN!" his ears twitched.

Oh, right.. sensitive ears..

"You want to be let down? Fine then." He said with a cheeky smile.

He let me go, and before I knew it, I was in the pool, soaking wet.

I was annoyed, but then an idea came to my mind.

I went to the edge of the pool and left the pool.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

You wrapped your arms around Jax's waist, lifted him up, and threw him over your head into the water.

You were surprised that you remembered, but before you came here, you were at self-defense classes and pretty strong.

*splash*

You turned to look at Jax and noticed everyone was looking at you in shock.

"Eeek-" You looked at gangle, and she was covering her face/mask.

"That's what you get for dropping me in the pool." I said, making eye contact with Jax.

I turned around, I went to dry myself off, and I laid back down on the lounging chairs.

Jax's POV:

Damn.. she sure is strong. I should be careful when messing with her..

I felt my cheeks heating up a bit.

I sighed a bit, annoyed, and left the pool.

The girl sure does things to me, and I will make sure no one will find out.

E V E R

~~~~~~~~~~

:)