taehyung falls on him, head snuggling in the crook of his neck, breath hot on his skin, sensitive breasts pressed against the dominant male's toned chest as he breathes heavily.

at this time, jungkook didn't care anymore as he moves his arms to hold his husband but his earlier prayers may have just been heard as taehyung also speaks.

"jungkookie..." the brunette mumbled and jungkook didn't need to be told knowing how taehyung wanted to be cuddled.

"i got you, my love" jungkook was quick to reply and pressed a kiss on the younger's shoulder, arms quick around the other making him hum.

taehyung had his eyes closed as jungkook's hands soothingly caressed his skin and holds him close, he was well aware of the other's hard cock still pulsating inside of him but he needs to catch his breath. as much as he loved making love with jungkook during his pregnancy, he now easily gets shortness of breath.

he then starts to give kisses on the older's skin, slowly moving his hips to signal jungkook that he could thrust his hips and do as the older pleased.

"catch your breath, my love. i can wait" jungkook holds his waist to a halt as he now sat them more up, back resting against the headboard as the pregnant male straddles him.

taehyung smiles at this as jungkook pecks his lip, hands giving his bum a soft squeeze.

"i did good, didn't i?" the older now playfully asks which made taehyung chuckle.

"i'm quite impressed, mister jeon"  he played along making for a smirk to appear on jungkook's lips.

"yeah?" jungkook took a hold of the younger's hand and pressed a gentle kiss at the back of his palm making for taehyung's cheeks to turn warm, butterflies swirling in his tummy. "can i claim my reward now?" he then asks, eyes intently on the pregnant male, thumb softly brushing the other's skin.

taehyung's cheeks were flushed as he nods, wide eyes on his husband who smiles and pressed a kiss on his forehead before quickly going down and captures one of his nipple, giving it a peck; a hand cupping his breast before going up again to peck his lips.

he then gasped when jungkook swiftly shifts their position, a hand on his back as he layed him down on the sheets, the dominant male hovering over him with a smirk on his lips, lustful eyes on him.

"are you ready, jeon taehyung?"

*

taehyung moans once again, this time he wasn't sure if there was still any cum coming out of him.

he also doesn't know how many hours it has been and how long have they been going at it. if he wasn't mistaken, this may have been the longest jungkook had made love to him ever since he has gotten pregnant.

maybe he needs to think twice before deciding to do a punishment for jungkook in the future.

his husband's stamina is one thing he very much shouldn't take lightly.

he may have also fallen asleep at one point as he remembered fluttering his eyes open and jungkook teasing, saying something of the words "very cruel of you for falling asleep after seducing me"

"kookie~" he whines as the older came once again inside of him, he could feel that he definitely was filled up with jungkook's cum and he could feel the liquid trickling out of him when the older's thrusts, the squelching sounds loud in their ears.

to be fair, jungkook wasn't rough as he could tell by his thrusts and how the older was still careful and gentle as he manhandled him and making sure he was comfortable with the positions they were doing.