21.

after the incident, taehyung finally brought jungkook and taewon to their home. two days contious begging to mr kim, finally mr kim agreed to allow them to go home.

Both jungkook and taewon is so happy after coming back to their home.when jungkook stepped inside of home,he met with sweet fragrance.jungkook amused to see the home is so clean and well decorated how jungkook always did..

Jungkook lips curved to see the home that taehyung put so much effort for welcoming them.this male finally started to learn family man. Taewon struggle jungkook grip to see his toys on living room mattress..jungkook put him on couch and sternly said:

'dont jump or run..play here like a good boy' taewon nods his head cutely. Jungkook pecked his forehead and went inside of dinning room. the more he took step,the fragrance become so strong and jungkook tummy growls. He went to kitchen and saw his idiot husband is cooking. He chuckle in his mind and saw from distance with his heart eyes.. The more he looks at taehyung, he deeply fallen for him.. Everybody said first love came in life for lifetime lesson. first love never stayed together so long time..

but both are each other first love and still continuing. and yeah..the feeling is really amazing.jungkook smile on his Thought and went back to taehyung. He peeked his head behind and saw taehyung is cutting meat so attentively.

he wrapped his arms around taehyung and gave him backhug tightly and laid his head on his back. Taehyung startled at first on sudden touch.but relaxed soon when he saw the arms on his chest,caressing softly..

'Welcome home,mrs kim' taehyung leans to jungkook and both peck each other lips..

'What are u making mr kim?' jungkook asked clinging with taehyung. Taehyung nervously smile and said:

'something special.not best like u but i am trying'

jungkook grabbed Taehyung chin and turn his face to him. he captured taehyung lips and both kissed. The kiss is so warm and filled with sensation. jungkook broke the kiss and looks at taehyung with loving eyes..

'what you will make, thats best for me' Jungkook wishpered while connecting their forehead and bopping taehyung nose.

Taehyung went back to cook and jungkook is clinging with taehyung..

'tae?'

'hmm' taehyung cooked curry for jungkook..

'i really missed our secret dating.' jungkook felt shy and taehyung smiles. Those were days, how taking risk both continue their relationship..

Flashback

jungkook is bouncing leg boringly middle of the night,sitting on couch, waiting for taehyung coming back from office. He didnt get chance to talk or see taehyung bcz he has function at college. he pouted while glancing to clock. He is really feeling bad for his boyfriend who now a days worked so hard.

Suddenly the door open and jungkook face lit up to see taehyung enter. his heart beaten fast Whenever he saw taehyung. he sometimes cant believe himself the man is in love with him. jungkook dont know he will get taehyung forever but he will never ever forget the bond they shared.

'kook..what are u doing here?u dont sleep?' jungkook came out from his thought and saw taehyung is looking at him with a frown. Jungkook eyed taehyung up to toe and blushed..he is so tired still so handsome.

Taehyung frowned to see jungkook weird behaviour..he thought in his mind..

'did he imagine someone in his mind? Who can it be?he didnt call me today. Even everyday before going college, he gave me a kiss.now a days he stopped that too..'