Unsettling Winter

Começar do início

SWOOSH

"Huh? Who's that?" Only a few steps after he left the ramen stall in the alley, he saw that there were 3 people who jumped over and across each building. He was curious if there were robbers in a cold time like this. "Jeez, taking advantage of cold temperatures to rob when people choose to rest in their place? Is this a new trick?" He sighed.

Victor's curiosity piqued, he followed the swift movements of the three figures as they gracefully navigated the rooftops. The snowfall added an element of quiet elegance to their acrobatic display. He pondered the possibility of encountering thieves on such a cold night.

The trio moved with a purpose, leaping effortlessly from one building to another. Victor, always vigilant, decided to shadow them discreetly, his steps muffled by the snowy ground. The city, cloaked in a tranquil blanket of white, became the backdrop for this nocturnal pursuit.

As he silently trailed the mysterious trio, Victor's instincts told him that there was more to this situation than a simple act of thievery. The crisp night air seemed to carry whispers of intrigue, setting the stage for a clandestine encounter amidst the snowy streets of Midgar.

.

"So, what are we doing here?" asked the man in cloak 1, while looking at the Mitsugoshi building which was some distance from their current position.

"We will act as reinforcements if they are in trouble" replied the man in cloak 2.

"But hey, it's a bit cold tonight. Snowfall will come in a few days. Don't you guys bring something warm?" man in cloak 3 rubbed his palms together to warm himself.

"Don't worry, I made coffee before coming here," man in cloak 2 showed a flask of hot water behind his cloak.

"Good, I'll make a campfire," said the man in cloak 3, then prepared the tools to make one.

SWOOSH

SWOOSH

"Crap. I forgot to bring the lighter. Hey, are you guys-huh?!" man in cloak 3 was shocked when he turned around and saw that his comrades were not there, leaving only their swords behind. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" When he was caught in confusion and frustration while drawing his sword, he was startled by a husky and calm voice from behind him.

The lone figure left, surrounded by swirling shadows, was now confronted by Victor, who revealed himself as the source of the mysterious disappearance. The air hung heavy with an unspoken tension as the remaining person processed the sudden turn of events.

In a husky and calm voice, Victor addressed the man in cloak 3 from behind. "O winter! bar thine adamantine doors: The north is thine; there hast thou built thy dark"

The man in cloak 3, now surrounded by an aura of uncertainty, hesitated when his hands began to shaking. The night's frosty breath seemed to hold its collective breath, waiting for the next development in this unexpected encounter. "Wh-who the fuck are you?!"

V, shrouded in the enigmatic persona of V, addressed the lone figure with an air of intrigue. The night, already filled with the hushed whispers of snowfall, now held an additional layer of suspense. The cloaked stranger, caught off guard, could only gaze in disbelief at the unexpected turn of events.

Amidst the snowy landscape, the encounter unfolded like a scene from a clandestine drama. The darkness played accomplice to V's actions, leaving a sense of mystery lingering in the crisp, cold air of the Midgar night.