Easy Taehyung"a dark smirk appeared on his lips"

Ignore the scar please

I wanted to play with him now u go and check jin hyung "smirk"

He left while smirking back and he took the sharp object playing with the sharp edges with his fingers

Elder's say that we have to be careful with sharp objects When we play with Cause "he paused when his fingers had a slight cut, stared at him darkly and continued"

Cause it's will harm u "he stared at his finger which are dripping blood"

Do u Know what's it means mr.kang? "Yoongi questioned him again"

No "Yoongi saw his own blood and said"

Here i am the sharp Object and u played with me now i can harm your every FUCKING EXISTENCE IN THIS EARTH "he shouted"

He stabbed his plam making him scream in pain and said

Mike i want his two daughters Kang Mia and Kang sonu tomorrow especially i want Kang mia on my bed tomorrow And Kang Sonu take her to the Taehyung he will make sure to wreck her hard more than me"yoongi ordered Mike while smirking at Mr.kang"

Mr.Kang:Please sir don't do this to my daughter's i will give u my whole property but please don't hurt my daughter's please "he smirked and said"

Yoongi: You made my princess as his s*x slave and i will make sure your sweet daughter's become our PERSONAL S*X SLAVE "smirk"

He must be a "DEMON" But I am the "SINNER" will comit to do any sin to make my PRINCESS mine....Forever Mine Game is started

THIS SINNER IS READY TO THROW HIS PLAY CARD'S "smirk"

Never get obsessed with fragile because in the end it will chose love over obsession

This story was written with blood roses

How this lust and obsession end with a fragile girl?

Does she committed to any sin?

Let's continue the story