From the future

3rd pov

Older Sakura was anxious about her daughter she doesn't know what happened to her and she doesn't know when her friends notice they're not home. She tried to find the portal she came from but it was gone now she is looking for Sarada with Sasuke and the others.

Suigetsu: can you believe it Sasuke has a daughter and wife in the future

Jugo: mmmhhh he's alone in the future he found the love of his life

Karin:what are you guys saying Sasuke wasn't alone he had us, right Sasuke-kun?

Sasuke just looks at her without saying anything and then looks at Sakura. Sakura was smiling, she was happy that her future husband had someone to care for him.

Sakura: you guys are still the same, you care about Sasuke.

Suigetsu: well we are his friends but what do you mean you know us in the future.

Karin: of course stupid we know Sasuke and he probably introduced us to her.

Sakura: hahaha yes I know all of you actually Karin-san helped me give birth to Sarada

Karin: what? I  helped you give birth, but I don't know how

Sakura: yeah you didn't know but it was an emergency, if you hadn't helped me I don't know what was going to happen.

Sasuke: what do you mean? Did something happen while you were pregnant?

Sakura: I can't say a lot of things but I had an accident while I was pregnant and was away from the village and I went into labor and Karin helped me give birth.

Jugo: in the woods wow that's bad.

Sakura: no I didn't give birth in the woods but somewhere else.

Sasuke: at  Orochimaru's place!

Sakura: yes.

Sasuke: I was with you right?

Sakura: yes you were.

Karin: oh wow I don't know what to say.

Sakura:I'll always be grateful to you Karin you save not only me but my baby girl. Okay now let's go find my daughter before something happens to her.

Sasuke: let's go back to konoha if you said you were in konoha when this guy attacked you then she might be close to konoha.

Sakura: let's go and see i just hope she is alright.

At the same time inside the hokage's office yamanaka Inochi was using his jutsu to look inside sarada's mind and what he found shocked everyone.

Inochi: what? that's impossible how can this happen?

Tsunade: what did you see Inochi tell us fast!

Inochi: this girl... is from the future I saw her with her parents an older Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto as the 7th hokage but how is she here

Sakura: she wasn't lying? she's my daughter? Sasuke-kun is her father, but what is she doing here?

Inochi: a man attacked her and her mother and sent them here.

Shikamaru: if she is here then older Sakura is here too, but where?

???: I'm right here!!!