Aftermath of Court

The court judgement left the atmosphere heavy with mixed emotions. Akshara and Abhinav, accompanied by their family, awaited the verdict.

Judge: (After considering all the evidence) Life Line Hospital's custody is granted. Mr. Abhinav Sharma will be under the care of his wife, Mrs. Akshara Sharma.

The family members exchange glances, holding back tears of relief and happiness.

Outside Courtroom

⚜️Kairav's Guilt and Goenekas' Realization⚜️

Kairav, realizing his mistake, approached the Goenekas.

Kairav: (Guilty) humne ye kya kardiya bade papa , mein iss abhimanyu ke saath dheke apna hastha kehlata Parivar ki toot ne diya

Mani: (Realizing their errors) We were blinded by our own desires. We pushed Akshu away when he needed us the most.

Sur : mene kaha tha bhai sabh akshu ko force maat Karo ,dheka anjam choti sherni hai.

Kai : mein muskan ki gunegar hoon bade papa mujhe vuspe maafi mangni hogi.

Kairav approach muskan and tries to talk with her.

Muskan, having observed Kairav's actions, stood firm.

Muskan: (Resolute) kairav ji koshish maat kariye aap chahe kuch bi kare ye toota ristha khabi khud nai sakthi , humse pyaar bahut karte par bharosa aur izzat khabi nai kiye Jo humare liye pyaar se badkar hai.

Muskan left a guilty kairav behind to start a new with burden free

In Akshnav home

Back home, Akshara and Abhinav found solace in each other's arms.

Amidst the soft glow of dimmed lights, Akshara and Abhinav found themselves in a serene moment of victory. The ambiance was filled with an air of contentment as they embraced the triumphs they had faced together.

**Akshara:** *(whispering)* Avi, hum jeet gaye. Jo bhi hamare saath aur hamare parivaar ke saath galat kiya, usko saza mili.

**Abhinav:** *(smiling)* Akshi, jo hua, usko bhool ke aage badte hain. Jindagi ne hume ek aur moka diya hai saath jeene ka.

As they stood together, the warmth of their shared victories kindled a flame of love that radiated between them. Akshara, moved by the emotions of the moment, leaned in, and with a tender smile, she planted a deep kiss on Abhinav's lips—a celebration of love, happiness, and the journey they had undertaken together.

In that intimate exchange, time seemed to stand still. The softness of the kiss spoke volumes, expressing their shared joy and a promise to face whatever challenges life threw at them hand in hand. It was a moment of coziness and connection, a silent affirmation of their love that transcended any hardships they had encountered.

As they parted from the kiss, their eyes locked, exchanging a silent language of love and understanding. The room, filled with the echoes of their shared victories, became a sanctuary where their hearts found solace in each other's presence.

In Aru room

Aru and Aaryan's  Conversation:

**Aarohi:** *(hugging Aaryan)* Hum jeet gaye, Aaryan. Humare family ko justice mila.

**Aaryan:** *(hugging back)* Haan, Aru, humne sabke liye jeeta.

In the midst of the shared victory, the line between friendship and something more felt subtly blurred. Aaryan, finding a surge of courage within, decided to navigate the awkward realm of expressing his feelings.

**Aaryan:** Aru, ek choti si dinner ho jaye aaj raat? Tum, Ruhi, aur main?

**Aarohi:** *(slightly surprised)* Dinner? Haan, why not! Woh bhi humare jeet ki khushi mein.

As they agreed on the dinner plan, the atmosphere shifted to a mix of excitement and a tinge of awkwardness. Aarohi, realizing the subtle shift in dynamics, tried to ease the moment with a playful smile.

**Aarohi:** *(with a grin)* Well, this is... um, unexpected.

**Aaryan:** *(smiling awkwardly)* Haan, I mean, I thought it could be a nice celebration.

They exchanged a glance, a silent acknowledgment of the newfound complexity in their relationship. As they pulled away from the hug, a gentle awkwardness lingered in the air, giving their friendship a sweet twist of something more. The small dinner date, although initiated by Aaryan's feelings, promised to be a memorable step in the journey of their friendship or a starting step of something more

Other side

Muskan who came bac directly left to garden as she was distributed by kairav.

Aarav approached Muskan, expressing gratitude.

Aarav: (Thankful) Muskan, tumhari madad ne sab kuch badal diya.

Muskan: (Softening) Hum sab ek parivaar hain, Aarav ji

Aarav saw change in her after returning from court

Aar : muskan sab thik hai ,thum thik ho

Mus : ji aarav hum bilkul thik hai

Aar: yaar hum dosth haiujhse toh share karsakte ho ,yaad hai na thumne bi apne haat age kiya dosthi keliye

In flashback

**Family Moments:**

The family gathered, sharing laughter and love.

Kaira: (Hugging Akshu) Hum sab ek saath hain, aur hum hamesha rahenge.

Aarohi: (Teasingly) Ab kuch rom-com movie ki tarah humein bhi ek celebration dinner plan karna chahiye.

The house echoed with joy and newfound unity, celebrating not just a legal victory but a triumph of family bonds.