Family Banter in Wedding Preparation

**Embracing Home - A Heartfelt Reunion**

*As the Sharmas return to their old home, memories flood the air, and emotions run high. Akshu, Muskan, Abhinav, Abhir, and Nellamma share a moment of reflection.*

**Akshu:** *(smiling through tears)* Yeh ghar... kitni kahaniyan chhupa hua hai.

**Abhinav:** *(holding her hand)* Haan, aur sab kuch wapas aane ka ehsaas... yeh special hai.

*As the family takes a stroll through familiar rooms, nostalgia takes over.*

**Muskan:** *(teary-eyed)* Akshu, mujhe yahaan lautke aana kyun itna accha lag raha hai?

**Akshu:** *(emotionally)* Kyunki yeh hamara ghar hai, Muskan. Yeh humara safe haven.

*Abhir, excited to be back, runs from room to room.*

**Abhir:** Papa, dekho, yeh meri room hai! Aur yahaan woh poster, jise maine chhupa rakha tha.

**Abhinav:** *(smiling)* Haan, beta, sab kuch waise hi hai, jaise humne chhoda tha.

*In the midst of the emotional reunion, Nellamma stands silently, a witness to the unfolding emotions.*

**Nellamma:** *(softly)* Yeh ghar hai na, dil se juda hua tha, lekin ab fir se humare pyaar se bhara hua hai.

*As evening falls, Akshu and Abhinav find a quiet moment in their bedroom.*

**Akshu:** *(whispering)* Abhinav, yeh saara safar, har dukh, har khushi... sab kuch yahaan se shuru hua tha.

**Abhinav:** *(caressing her cheek)* Aur yahaan humare pyaar ka nata joda gaya. Har kona, har diwar yahaan humare prem kahani ki gawahi deti hai.

*In the gentle glow of the evening, the couple shares a tender embrace, grateful for the journey that led them back to the warmth of their old, yet forever cherished, home.*

*The Sharma, Rathore, and Singhania families are bustling with energy as they come together for the joyous occasion of Akshu and Abhinav's wedding, along with Aru, Aryan, and Muskan. Amidst the vibrant decorations and aromatic wafts of food, the family engages in a delightful banter.*

**Naitik Singhania:** *(surveying the preparations)* Wah wah, yeh Kasauli mein shaadi ka mahaul toh kuch khaas hai!

**Rishab:** Haan, Naitik bhai. Yahaan ki hawa hi alag hai.

---

*Meanwhile, the ladies of the family are engrossed in finalizing the wedding attire.*

---

**Akshu.Sr:** *(examining fabric)* Beta, yeh silk yaad hai na Akshu ke ma ke shaadi mein pehna tha.

**Muskan:** *(nostalgic)* Haan Nani, bilkul. Lagta hai yeh tradition humein follow karna chahiye.

*The younger generation, Aarav and krish, share a light moment amidst the preparations.*

** Krish:** *(grinning)* Aarav, tumhein toh abhi tak lagta hai yeh sab sirf movies mein hota hai, na?

**Aarav:** *(laughs)* krish bhai, real life mein bhi hota hai. Tum bhi dekh lena.

*In another corner, Aryan and Aru are coordinating details for their own wedding.*

**Aru:** *(checking the decor)* Aryan, yeh flowers acche lag rahe hain na?

**Aryan:** *(smiling)* Haan, Aru. Par kuch bhi lagayiye, jab tak tum ho mere saath, sab kuch perfect lagta hai.

*The scene is filled with laughter and joy as the families come together to celebrate love, unity, and the promise of new beginnings in the serene ambiance of Kasauli.*

**Swinging Hearts - A Jhula Moment**

*Underneath the starlit sky, Akshu and Abhinav find solace in the familiar creaks of the jhula that Abhinav had crafted with love in their backyard.*

**Akshu:** *(softly swaying)* Yeh jhula, Abhinav... yahaan aane ka maza hi kuch aur hai.

**Abhinav:** *(smiling)* Tumhara favorite spot, na? Har pal yahaan kitni kahaniyan suna hai.

*As the jhula swings gently, memories and emotions dance in the air.*

**Akshu:** *(looking into Abhinav's eyes)* Tumne yahaan har sukh-dukh mein mera saath diya, Abhinav.

**Abhinav:** *(holding her hand)* Aur yeh jhula, humare pyaar ka silent witness hai.

*They sway in the rhythm of their shared laughter and unspoken promises.*

**Akshu:** *(leaning in)* Abhinav, yeh saath jeene ka ehsaas... kabhi khatam na ho.

**Abhinav:** *(embracing her)* Haan, Akshu. Yeh jhula nahi, humara pyaar humein hamesha is bandhan mein bandhega.

*In the tranquil night, the jhula continues to carry the weight of their shared dreams, symbolizing the strength of their love that has weathered every storm.*

_____________________________________________

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in updating as i was busy with my college Christmas celebrations. Thankyou for your love and support.

Please comment on the cover page . Is it nice or shall I change.

Your writter
Bhagya.