little moments

It's been 10 since twins born as per Akshu wish all decided to visit rishikesh.

Family discussion

Sr. Akshu : akshu bacha thume rishikesh kyu Jana hai yahi kahi pass mein chale javo na .

Akshu : nani maa mujhe mumma badi huvi jagah dhekna hai jaha vo aapne mendak se mili , vunko lovestory vunke yaadein vo orphanage sab dhekna hai khas karke ganga maiya se isliye please janedo na Nani maa .

All became emotional thinking about naira and Karthik, sr.Akshara remember her first meeting of naira after she left home

All family members accompanied akshnav to rishikesh to relive their memories of their lost loved ones

*The Sharma, Rathore and singhanias family embarks on a soul-stirring journey to Rishikesh, a place that holds the echoes of Akshara's mother Naira's past. As they approach the serene town, the air becomes charged with a mix of nostalgia, anticipation, and reverence.*

*The first stop is the orphanage near the Ganga river, where Naira spent her childhood. The memories of laughter and camaraderie linger in the air as the family steps inside.*

**Akshu:** *(softly)* yahi jagah hai kaha mumma ne ghar chodne ke baad Raha hai

**Akshara** And where we found ours.

**Ganga Aarti: A Spiritual Connection**

*As dusk falls, the family gathers by the Ganga for the soul-soothing Ganga Aarti. The flickering lamps, rhythmic chants, and the gentle flow of the river create an ethereal atmosphere.*

**Aarav:** *(whispering)* It feels like the divine is embracing us.

**Muskan:** It's a bond that connects generations.

*The family visits Naira's old home, a place where memories were etched in time. Akshara takes a moment to absorb the emotions as she steps inside.*

**Akshara:** *(teary-eyed)* Mom, it feels like you're here with us.

*The iconic Lakshman Jhula becomes a bridge connecting the spiritual and familial realms. Akshu and Abhinav find solace in each other's presence

A week stay in Rishikesh

*The  families decided to stay in Rishikesh, unfolds with a blend of routine and cherished moments, creating a tapestry of love and togetherness.*

**Morning by the Ganga:**

*As the sun rises, Aarav, abhinav , krish ,kabhir , Karan , vasthal, vansh , and Aaryan join Naksh and Naithik and Rishab for a morning jog along the Ganga, their laughter blending with the rhythmic sounds of nature.*

**Akshu's Yoga Sessions:**

*Akshu, with the twins in tow, indulges in early morning yoga by the riverside. The twins attempt tiny stretches, mimicking their mother.*