Conclusion

When the morning comes the two lovers knew that a long day was ahead of them, but for now they just basked in the feeling to be in each other arms. Becky wake up feeling soft kisses peppered on her face, smiling she knew today gonna be a good day, she planned to take her mom to her brother and father, she hopes that freen gonna talk with her parent herself to resolve everything between them.

They take their breakfast with becky mom's talking joyously, joking around and teasing each other, when becky's mom comment that she was impatient for their marriage and to be grandmother the two girls blushed furiously avoiding eyes contact, after their goodbye they went in different ways freen in a coffee shop where she was having a meeting with her parent, and becky to Richie condo where he and his father was waiting.

Freen was in front the coffee shop, whatever would happening here today would affect her whole relationship with her parent, but she know even if doesn't work out with them, she would like to stay close to her siblings.

She saw them sitting in the corner clearly deep in thoughts holding each other hands almost like they were comforting each other, she clear her throat to make her presence known, when they turned to look at her and involuntary smile was shown on their face.

'Hello sit down freen.'' Her father gestured her to the chair in front of them.

''So...'' she started, looking at them she clearly saw the sadness on their eyes, but everything would depend on their side of the story.

''Hmm yeah so, I don't know where to start.'' Her father mumbled but she she clearly heard them.

''Start by the beginning.'' She said coldly to them, her parents winced at her tone, but say nothing about it, thinking about what sam tell them the previous day.

So they started to explaining to her everything without leaving any details, she can hear regret and feel the hurt in their voice when they relate the whole story, she saw how her mother was trembling when she tell how she felt all this years, the guilt on her father voice when he take all the blame on him, when they finished they were in tears during the process her mother takes her hands on her own rubbing softly, she saw the happiness when she didn't reject her action even though the tears who continuously falling from her eyes.

She didn't really how to feel about it she understand that they believe she was dead, that when they found the truth they tried to protect her but in vain, she understand that they felt that she was safe with the waraha, but for her she felt like they abandoned her, why didn't they just tell her the truth that for her safety it was better for her to stay with the waraha?

''Freen i know you feel like we abandoned you, and we understand the pain you feel trough the years, but I want you to know that your mother want to tell you everything from the start, it was me who stop her every time. Aside you she was the most suffering crying to sleep every night thinking I didn't hear her, passing a amount unhealthy time looking at you picture blaming herself even in her dream she keep crying murmuring you name. So please if you want to blame someone, blame me even if at that time I believe I did my best to protect all of you, I see know that I could do thing differently.'' He completely utterly defeated, he didn't want his wife paid for his past mistakes.

''Listen I don't hate you, but I need sometime, I understand your side but ...'' she didn't know how to explain herself, she guessed that she was still hurt over it.

''We understand take your time, we're not going anywhere ever again, so when you are ready you know where to find us.'' She nodded bid her goodbye and leave she needed guidance so she goes to the only that she know she will get that.