''Babe, you have the right to feel that way beside, even sam is on your side, why don't you try to listen to them maybe you will know where you stand, I will be right by your side holding your hand and supporting you, even if it you broke I will be here for you I will glue you back together so don't be afraid to break down before me, I already did and you were right there for me so allow me to do the same for you.'' She said softly looking at freen right through her eyes trying to conveys all her feelings with this glance, freen take her hands on her own, squeezing it softly.

''Thank you babe really, if you weren't here my life would be a mess right now.'' She pecks becky cheeks the younger girl blushed at her action, she was a little bit self conscious considering the situation.

''Freen?'' She heard through the earpiece.

''Yeah fa?'' She asked trying to keep her emotion hidden after her emotional talk with becky.

''We have a problem, they have cctv a the enter what do we do?''

''Stay on stand by give us few minutes to work on it.'' She rushed towards the direction of the van where sam and Scott with becky in her toes.

''Sam they have cctv at the entrance I think they also have it inside the building, hack on their feed and put a freeze image on loop.'' She rushed the younger girl, sam can't believe she missed, she cursed herself on her minds, and do what was asked to her to do.

''Sorry freen I don't know how I missed this. I'm really sorry damn it! How can I miss this.'' Scolding herself while she apologized bummed by the thought, freen pat her in the back to comforting the younger who just smile at her.

After few minutes, she sighed with relief, not only she put a image on loop, but she also has the live feed in the building.

''Fa it's done we will orient you in the building.''

''Ok roger that.''

For each entry, one of the tech guy direct them, freen herself chose to help engfa, she can't stay still, becky observed them in silence, after all this years of hiding they will finally put a end to all of this.

''Fa go, careful with the guys outside when you're at the door, I will tell you where the guys stand.''

The operation begin, they took out all the guys outside on the same time, when they was done, standing in front each door they wait for the go ahead of freen.

''Guys you can go, fa you have five guys on your left two on the middle and four on the right.'' Engfa murmured a soft ok and give the order to her team, while sam guided Charlotte team she warned her of the danger on her left sighing in relief when she saw the older girl take the guys without a sweat.

Through their progression, everything was going fine until one policeman mess up, he missed his shoot who has for consequence for the goons to reposted and the hell break loose after that.

The gun shoot resonated on the whole building, who has for effect to alarm the rest of the goons.

When chris heard the gun shoot everything became chaotic, the scream of his man were heard on the left and right, I knew he was fucked up, but fortunately he has a back up plan, if everything goes according to the plan he would be able to escape without a scratch.

Two of his men run towards him, panting clearly panicking and not knowing what to do.

''Boss the cops are here what do we do?'' One of his man asked in rush.

''Stay at your post and kill the maximum of men that you can go tell everyone that. Josh stay here with me.'' He didn't give a damn about his man, the only things that mattered to him was his escape.