INTRODUCTION&AESTHETIC

←• CHARACTERS •→

←• NAYANTARA NAIR  •→

❝I let myself ruin me and then I let him crush those ruined pieces of me, ooh how beautiful the story is.❞

←• AGASTYA RAJSHREE •→

❝In the world where they defined me as grey, she found colours in me defying myself and them.❞

←←←° ° ° →→→
° ° °

←• INTRODUCTION •→

Agastya Rajshree, thirty-one year old RAW agent. With orbs as black as his life, psyche as sharp as the knife beneath his belt, moves as fast as the shots of his gun and a life as mysterious and woeful as his profession.

He's ruthless, haughty, eventfully insightful in everything. Be it women or a demon.

Unless it's her.

Nayantara Nair, the twenty-five year old run-away bride of the royal family. With dreams as big as her title, sorrows as heavy as her hindrance, ruins as rugged as her respire and a heart that craves for freedom that she rightfully deserves.

She's a savage, rebel and a rook according to her own people. But for herself, she's just a woman trying to get back what rightfully is hers; freedom, justice and liberty.

In the stepping stone of conquering all of it she not-so-coincidentally crosses paths with the devil himself. And in the gave thirst to gain her freedom, she lets herself get tangled in the threads of a trap he sets for her.

Deception, desire, despair, demons and destiny.

←←←° ° ° →→→
° ° °

.ೃ࿐ Dedication .ೃ࿐

To every one who thought they could, started alone, fell down, broke down and are still going, kudos!

Be proud of yourself. You are closer to the destination.