(I'm listening to desire by Meg Myers's while writing this 😭😭)

That's until I felt Tom's warm body go behind mines.

His arms skin around my waist pulling me in him.

My body instantly tingled as I felt his rock hard cock.

I blushed a bit biting my lip.

I turned around to face him but as I saw his face I didn't fight, I wanted him and he wanted me.

My hand gently went on his cheek as our lips aggressively met his lip ring joining us also.

We made out stumbling back then landing into the perfectly made bed quickly messing it up.

He got on top of me starting to kiss my neck then sucking on it while unzipping my white dress I had on.

He helped me taking it off then put me back on the bed.

His hand slightly rubbing my cheek then with one of his fingers slid down to my lips slowly and weakly pulling my lower lip down then quickly came up, his finger continued to slide down slowly from my chest to my stomach then finally my thighs.

He used one of his hands to open my legs.

I bit my lip once more done with his sexual teasing.

His two fingers on his right hand instantly started to rub in a circular motion right on top of my clit.

I let a little moan go as I wasn't prepared for that.

A smirk appeared on his face as he went harder and faster.

Mia: Fuck~
I said groaning squeezing the bed sheets closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

This man knew what he was doing.

He sadly stop slowly taking off my underwear then took off his shirt and pants.

I could see the big bulge in his boxers desperately wanting to come out.

I got up pushing him onto the bed so I was top now.

I put my hand on his trapped member weakly rubbing it teasing him now as revenge.

I went harder seeing the instant change in his face then I went slow again wanting to see what he would do.

He was finally sick of the torture and used his hand to pull his cock out.

It quickly sprung out standing up on its own.

Tom: Is this what you want?

I forgot how long it was.

I gently sat on it not letting it go inside me just yet.

It was directly on my vagina. Out of no wear Tom's hand held onto my hips and started to slowly move me back and forth causing me to grind on his dick.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I felt this instant pleasure.

A couple of minutes went by and we were both ready.