SIZZLE:I

DISCLAIMER:18+

He was holding her hands behind her back, so tight as to make her palms go white.

"You're hurting me. ", Arya said as calmly as she could. She had to handle the situation with a serene mind so as to not poke the stalker to do anything stupid for he had all the power there. He laughed a familiar laugh in response, it sounded so much like someone.

"It hurts? Good, it should. You know how much it hurt me to see you with me? Why, why did you do it to me? ", the man said with his animated voice.

" I don't even know you. I don't even know who you are Or what you want from me?"

"That hurt bunny, you don't know? After all the time we spent together, you don't know? ", he dropped that facade of a voice he had and his real tone came through.

" Samir. " , she sighed a sigh of relief only for it to be masked by another worry. Why was he doing it to her? He had been the one to call it off, break up with her, move on with another girl, what does he want now?

"Take this shit off my eyes, what is wrong with you? You gave me a heart attack. Take it off! I know who you are, take it off. ",  his warm hands slowly travelled to her cheekbones to pull down the piece of cloth away from her eyes. He looked at her, so did she. Both had such hunger in their eyes, like they wanted to delve deep into each other, only to never wake up again. Their hot breaths mingling with each other, while their electrifying gaze lit up the room with a desire so deep buried within each of their hearts. Samir, still holding her hands in one his, tuck a strand of her hair behind her ears and moved his thumb to her lips.

"Do you know how much I have missed you? I couldn't breathe, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I lashed out at people. I hated myself for breaking up with you. I hate the fact that I let my friends insult you, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you so much that seeing you with Rishi hurt so goddamned bad, that day at the party, I couldn't handle the fact that you were running away from me, that you wouldn't even talk to me. I love you, I want nobody else but you. I'm sorry. ", he knelt down and joined his hands together, while mumbling more sorries in between. He had started crying incessantly. Arya got down to his level, held his face and made him face her.

" You didn't need to do all this. You should've just said so and I'd be there. I love you too. You know how worried I was of the fact that some sick weirdo was stalking me and what he could do to me. "

"I would've snapped him in half , if any weirdo would've tried getting close to you. "

"Really? You love me so? "

"I love yo-", before he could complete his sentence Arya attacked his lips with such a force that he almost fell back. After a few seconds, she pulled back.

" What's wrong bunny? ", asked Samir, worry etched onto his face.

" No, no it's just that you're seeing someone. So am I. "

"Doesn't matter, first thing in the morning we'll do is that we will call it quits. It doesn't matter, it's us. Don't feel guilty.", with that he grabbed her posterior and placed her onto his lap.

Arya could feel something poking her thigh, she slowly moved her face to his ears and whispered, "You hard already." Samir looked at her with his prey eyes and caught her lips. Slowly sucking on her lower lip and then moving on to invade her with his tongue. Arya didn't hold back, she started devouring him as if he was the last meal he would ever have in his life. She started grinding on him, "Do you like it? "

"You're gonna make me do things that you might not like, Miss goody two shoes. ", he was looking at her innocent face with the utmost fascination. He had never known she would turn out to be this wild, he had always taken her to be a vanilla girl, the shy, under the sheets girl. Who knew she'd be this way for him? What made him more happy was he was the one who got to see that side of her. Just then, he got reminded of Rishi, if she'd done it with him.

Samir slowly slipped his fingers inside her tiny shorts, the ones that showed too much of her cute buttocks. She made a funny noise, all shocked. He offered her a little smile and asked, "Did he touch you here? " Before she could reply he slowly started rubbing circles around her sensitive spot.

"Ah.", she almost screamed, that invoked such a primal desire in him. Samir smirked in response, " I want an answer bunny, did he touch you here? Yes or no. " He started rubbing her spot more vigorously and Arya held onto his shoulder for support as she managed to say, "No-no, h-he hasn't to-touched m-me. Any-anywhere." With that he withdrew his hands and a disappointment spread over her face. Before Arya could say anything more, he threw her over her shoulder and carried her to her bed. He slowly placed her onto her bed, her bosom bounced in response exciting him even more. She looked at him with her innocent eyes all the while biting her lower lip. He put his thumb to her mouth, "Suck it."

Samir slowly slid off her boxers, revealing her black lace lingerie beneath. God this woman was turning him on beyond comprehension!

"Get up love.", she did as told.

" Take your top off. ", Arya hesistated for a minute. " You don't have to if you don't want."
She offered him a smile and slowly took off her white T-shirt revealing a matching black brassiere, enclosing her perky, full bosoms. Samir gulped in response, she slowly came close to him, closing the gap in between them.

To be continued