June days are extraordinarily changeable.

After a few rumblings.

The torrential rain in the sky has fallen.

Fortunately, Little Sugar Cake was hiding under the edge of the pointed eaves, which are small, but just enough to block him.

Amidst the crashing downpour, he heard a faint cat cry.

He stuck his head out and looked over. Next to the pile of garbage at the door, a young raccoon cat was probably very hungry, dragging its immobile left hind leg to rummage through the heavy rain to find food in the garbage.

Probably because the other cats ate the cat food from Little Sugar Cake today, there’s still a lot of edible food in the garbage.

The kitten’s eyes glowed, and it then devoured it with the last bit of its strength. The heavy rain almost made it unable to open its eyes.

At this moment, a white figure stood in front of it.

It raised its eyes dazedly, and a majestic white cat appeared in front of it.

This white cat has fluffy and smooth fur, and its eyes sparkle like jewels.

It’s so beautiful, ah!

Is this garbage already the territory of this white cat?

Is the white cat going to expel it?

The little raccoon cat was all wet, it only raised its head, and then buried its face in the leftovers again.

It doesn’t matter if it’s expelled, it’s going to die anyway, so at least let it have a full meal before it dies.

Unexpectedly, the white long-haired cat gently picked up the back of its neck.

It was picked up blankly, and the white cat gently placed him on the dry ground under the eaves.

The little raccoon cat raised its head and looked at the tall white cat. The white cat looked at him with big blue eyes. Look closely, there is a golden halo around the almond eyes.

It couldn’t help but shrank back in shame, it’s so dirty, won’t it just get the white cat’s fur dirty.

Then a warm feeling then ran down its back, and the little raccoon cat was stunned, this familiar feeling.

Little Sugar Cake tried to lick the little raccoon cat’s fur, trying to lick this messy cat clean, and he also licked the icy cold rain aside.

But this is not enough, ah.

Little Sugar Cake looked at the kitten’s injured hind leg.

He has no more cat food here as well, and he still doesn’t know when Fu Xiao will arrive.

This kitten can’t wait that long.

There is no room for two cats under such narrow eaves.

Little Sugar Cake left most of the dry place for the little raccoon cat, and he wrapped around its slender body right at the center. Most of his snow-white body had been drenched by the rain, but he didn’t care.

At this moment, a figure with a black umbrella appeared in the rain curtain.

Little Sugar Cake lifted his eyes.

It’s Rong Hang.

He originally left to go home to rest, but the film director found that he had forgotten something in the studio, so he drove back and saw this scene in front of him, unexpectedly, he was somewhat moved.