I'm willing to Change

Start bij het begin

"N-no. I just feel it wouldn't hurt for me to be in contact with my close friends. That's all."

She only nodded and started to put our groceries on the counter.

—————

"Do you think we'll ever have a kid?" Beyonce asked as she stretched.

I looked at the back of her head, "In this environment?"

"I'm doing better baby, y'know this."

"I guess. I got the medication your mom told me about."

"You really gone make me start taking them?" She turned around.

"If it helps... Then yes. I do want kids but you gotta get your shit together Beyonce."

"I will... Maybe we can renew our vows. Like a whole new chapter of us."

I nodded.

"Can you stop being like this towards me? It's hurting my feelings."

"And you hurt my flesh."

Beyonce signed and nodded. She knew I had won that one.

"I did some research on the best therapists down here. I found Dr. Patrick. He seems like an educated guy."

"I would hope so. Did you book an appointment yet?"

"Yes my lady... Next week. He hasn't gave me a specific date and time but he'll let me know."

"That's good. I'm going to an appointment with this new specialist, I hate looking at these ugly scars."

Beyonce smiled sadly and looked into her wife eyes.

"I'm gonna be a better me, I promise. And I promise to not that break that promise also. I got you like you got me." Beyonce came closer to her and opened her arms.

Onika only looked at the taller woman. She wasn't gone to front and act like she was okay with her.

"I'm not ready for that yet. Until I see change... I'm leaving."

"Leaving!? To where baby?"

"New York. I'm gonna stay with Courtney. It's for the better Beyonce."

"What about our marriage though baby? Divorcing isn't an option and y'know that."

"I said nothing about divorcing you. I still love you but even that's too much. I need to give myself and you some time. Don't contact me in any kind of way until you're 100% ready. Not 99.1%, but a full 100%." I spoke.

Beyonce eyes started to get puffy and the tears flowed frequently.

I had already packed my bags when she was off at work. So all I did was pack the bags into the driver daddy had rented for me and wait till we arrived at the airport.

I didn't feel too bad that I just left Beyonce crying by herself. That's exactly how she left me so i'm going to leave her. Only difference is that she is the one who decides if i'm leaving for good or not.

—————

Beyonce Knowles

I had already broke Onika's promise... I was laying in a booth with two Latino women beside me.

"You okay, Bey?" One asked.

I shook my head, "Did one of y'all lace me or some shit?" I couldn't even raise my head without it hurting.

"Nope. You mixed darks with lights. That's all on you, my love."

I just laid there as they started to converse within themselves. They were speaking Spanish so I only could understand a couple of words.

"Crees que ella va a morir?"

"Espero que no, tiene mucho que ofrecer."

One giggled, "Verdadera."

"What's true?" I interfered."

"No te estás muriendo." One says.

I looked to the other one hoping she could translate it.

She laughed at me and drunk out of her glass.

"Aren't you married?"

"Now y'all know english... But yes I am."

"What is your reason for this then?"

"An escape I guess." I shrugged.

"She isn't treating you well?"

"Oh she is... Beyond well. I just got a rough past I haven't got over." I was learning to accept that what my "dad" still had my mind lost in some sort of mental state.

They nodded and started to speak again.

"Listo para ir?"

"Mhm."

They both got up and left me in the VIP booth alone. I didn't mind no way. I made a promise and I was at least going to try to abide by it.

Sorry for the lack of activity with my stories.

Until Next Time.