Mind of a Maniac

"Man you really fucking up a good thang" Robyn said shaking her head

"Miss me wit' that dawg" I say back

"Whatever B. Im not finna watch you do this mess"

I scoffed and shrugged. "Don't care. I might even finish faster without you around"

She shook her head and walked out of my apartment.

I was being truthful. This was my life, I didn't need her judging me all the time.

I looked over myself in the mirror and decided to change into something different. Some sweats. I needed to set this mood quick before Nicki got off from work. We didn't live together but she'll always pop up at my crib.

It was mad aggravating, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

Chyna sent me a message saying she was pulling up to my complex. I did me a little happy dance and headed towards the door.

She didn't even knock she just came in and made herself at home, fast.

It's like something in my whole body switched and my mind was filled with Onika. I tried shaking it away and walked over to Chyna, but the more I looked at her the more my chest started to hurt.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked rubbing my torso

"N-nothing. You don't feel weird?"

"Not at all... Tell me what's wrong" her hands got lower and I felt like my chest was about to explode

I stopped her hand and got up. "M-maybe you should leave. I'm not feeling well"

"Awl, just point my lips to wherever it hurts, love"

Any other time, if Chyna said anything like that I instantly get turned on, but all I felt now was guilt and shame. She had to leave. Nicki could be on her way.

"Chyna just go, please" I backed away

She stared at me and started smirking. "Is this some sort of game? You know I love those Beyonce"

"Not a game" I rubbed my temple "I just need you to go"

"For what? Is Onigga on her way or something?" she asked rolling her eyes

"Don't do that"

"Do what? Beyonce when are you going to realize she not the girl for you. Shorty just another used up ass rag. Every homie done been up in that"

"You don't even know her, watch yo' fucking mouth"

"Soo, now you taking up for the bitch?" she laughed

I gave her a look. "Just go"

"No. Lets wait til wifey makes it home" she shrugged "I mean she already thinks your gonna marry her. You always pick the most gullible bitches"

"Wouldn't that include you?"

She didn't say anything back. But she did remain still and I needed her to bounce.

"Surprisingly you haven't caught anything yet.."

"The fuck are you trying to say?"

"Your fucking anything and so is she. Y'all are made for each otha'"

I clenched my jaws but didn't say anything. I didn't think Nicki would be doing anything like that. I mean she wouldn't even have the time. But parts of me did believe Chyna. A big part.