Author: See unuh male mc yah💁‍♀️...Badz dhem!!!😝)

"Yow re-do dah scene deh...Mek sure yuh ketch all a di girl dem."I said to the camera man pointing over to the two girls he did'nt give screen time.

Today was Thursday..The day we were suppoused to finish shooting the Unch it music video but the way how dem man yah move.Nuh tink it ago finish.

The music starts playing again and he puts the camera on the two girls first before moving on to the other's."Ahh love dat."I spoke before lighting the spliff that was in the corner of my mouth.

"Bryan.."

"Bryan."

"Bry-"I cut her off hissing my teeth."Fuck yuh nuh stop call call man name abigail?"

"Why yah move suh?!.Mi a yuh girlfriend enuh..act like it."She says glaring at me as i look down at her with a look of disgust.

Yuh wah know which look dis?

This is the look Of disgust.

"Nuh know when me tell yuh say we deh enuh..Gwan dream big tho."I tell her turning around keeping my eyes on the set and the girls dancing.

"Suh yah try say mi a just One a yuh fuck dem??!.Really badz!"She says raising her voice and i look at her raising a brow.

"Smaddy yuh waa see yuh?.See yuh longtime enuh"

She blinks tears falling from her eyes before she hisses walking away.Nuh really give a fuck enuh...muss mi hood fuck wid e wire dem inna har head.

All of a sudden she get up bout girlfriend.

Nuh know when me say that.

Yuh nuh see say she a try get a spot secured bro.

Nuh more nuh leff.

Ee?.

"It dat bossy,"The camera man says coming beside me and re-playing all the clips so i get a clean record of them.

"Nah do di remix version too..Tomorrow e ting fi release.Do yuh job."I spoke my voice husky and he hums walking off.

I turn around going inside the house making my way to the kitchen.

Once i'm there i move over to the fridge taking out a boom and a bottle of water.

I close the fridge back going into the small lounge room connected to the kitchen before sitting down in the sofa with a sigh.

Tiad yuh fuck.

I out my spliff on the glass table throwing it down before opening the bottle of boom and taking a sip.Just then i hear a soft voice beside me.

I turn around seeing abigail and i immediately hiss.

Dah gyal yah nah nuh bill enuh.

"Yuh still a follow mi guh do mi hair 5'oclock.."She asks looking down and fidgeting with her fingers making me sigh.

Fi smaddy weh look decent she nuh fi suh fool enuh.

Jah know star.

"Mhm.."I reply continuing to drink the boom.

"Huh?"

"Mi say yea..When mi done wid di remix we ago cut.Try gah yuh yaad afta dis."I told her honestly and she rolled her eyes.

Hope dem stuck inah di back har blotclat head.

Awoh,!

~ ~ ~

4:50.

Within seconds I stop the porshe infront of her hairdresser's house before reversing and parking it on the sidewalk.

I unlock the doors taking up my phone and bottle of water before getting out the car.She does the same fixing her handbag strap on her shoulder.

We begin walking up to the gate stopping infront of the secuirty who i'm guessing was guarding her house only.

"Yuh cya smoke in there bryan.."Abigail says with a pout on her lips and i look at her before turning my head back around.

Nuh know who she a chat to enuh.

She hisses before speaking to the secuirty."I'm here to do my hair with skaii-"He cuts her off.

"I'm aware.She's at the front door."With that he opens the tall black gates letting us walk in.

We walk all the way up to the front door and that's when it opened revealing her hairdresser who was wearing a romper.

My eyes immedately met with hers but she cleared her throat looking away."Good afternoon...come inside."She says smiling and opening the door wider.

Once we're inside she closes the door and begins walking infront of us.

Batty fat..

Front fat..

Pussyclat..She deh first in line when god a gi weh e good ting dem?.

Muss.

She's talking but i'm not hearing anything.My only focus is her features and the way her aura is.Calm.

Jah.

_____________

Dah chapter here did buzzy mi nah liee!!😝🤞

Unuh can finalize Unuh ansa now🤭🤭.