1.Right Thing To Do✔️

Start from the beginning

"Kehlani,Have a good day."Before she can reply i hang up putting my phone on do not disturb before turning it off and placing it on the counter.

Nah nun bout yuh!.

Get it from mi bad breed pupa.

I place the body gel and wash in the shower before putting the towel on the glass slide door to enter it.

With that i take my clothes off folding them,and putting them on the counter.Before i get in the shower i make sure to set my music.

I clap twice and alex powers on.

"Alexa,Play Thats it by jada kingdom."

"Playing Thats it by jada kingdom now"

Skaii Uppa S'anju!

Beg yuh fifla.

I get in the shower sliding the glass door closed before turning on the pipe making the water hit my body.Love dah song here essi!!.

"Ouuu Thats it,He just want a foreign girl Thats it.I told him i want the world,That's it.Gucci Dress and fendi fur Oh ye"

I hum to the song as i lather my body with soap dancing one and two times before i turn the pipe back on and wash the first coat of soap off.

Once i wash it all off i continue this two more times before i wash my body with my body gel and wash.

Mi cya stink.Thats a big no no.

When mi a bathe and yuh want use bathroom prepare fi wait fi a healthy 30 minutes to an hour.Just di truth.

After bathing my body i take up my cake soap to wash my face.

Yuh did have dem sumn deh?.

Just because mi live uptown nuh mean mi ago waste money pon fancy tings.Mi a cheapskate.Yuh nuh see mi 100 dollar toothpaste from dung a town desso?.

My apologies mate.

Kmt.

20 Minutes Later.

After showering i made myself breakfast and went on my phone for abit replying to clients of course before coming out here to get my hair station ready.

Since today was thursday i hardly had much to do and the persons i was doing today all wanted simple styles.

glad yuh fuck cause all feel sick.

Only time the top a top people dem come in a saturday.

Especially skeng and him baby mother.She's nice and comfortable to talk to so i really dont mind doing her hair tho.

I spray air freshener throughout the room and on the grass backround i had up for when i was taking photo's for my instagram before i place it down and open the door leaving it open.

I make sure the windows are open too and that the Tv was on 'empire'.My customer them affi comfortable.

That's on periodt!.

I put a fluffy cushion in the chair for her back and i take out all the tools i'm gonna need.Feel like mi fi get fi tek out sum tho.

I hiss.

Mi nah stress over it enuh.

"Truh,"I mumble to myself.Just as i say so my phone rings and i take it out the romper pocket answering it.

"Hello,good morning."

"Mi deh outside a the gate goodz..make the security let me in"She says and i chuckle lightly answering with a soft okay.

Love do people like her hair.Fulla vibes but nuh love chat nuff.

I slide my phone back in the pocket before going to the front door and pressing the button on the intercom."let har through Sammy."

"Alright bossy,"After he said that a beep could be heard.Mi chat to him bout dah name deh and him come back wid di same fuckry.

A soon kick weh him two knock up foot dem.

Murrdaa.

Mi serious.

-AFTER DOING HER HAIR-

"Girl mi love itt!!See why mi affi loyal to yuh?Always angle di simplest ting dem."She says looking at herself in the mirror and i laugh before speaking.

"Can tek a pic fi di gram?"."Of course girl weh yuh mean"She says making me laugh even more.I turn the flash on making sure i'm at the right angle before i take the picture saving it.

"How much yuh did say skaii?"She asks as i wipe off my hands and i repeat the price to her

"How much yuh did say skaii?"She asks as i wipe off my hands and i repeat the price to her."3 grand."

She opens her purse pulling out a 5000 dollar bill before handing it to me."Mi a tip and dont bother wid it.Yuh work nice bad.Yuh deserve it"She says before i can say anything.

I smile putting it in my pocket before hugging her."Tanks yah..lata"I tell her and she returns it walking out as i follow behind her.

I like walking them out.

Feel's like the right thing to do.

__________

Sooo...How unuh feel bout dis yah? 💁‍♀️.Mi just want see sum suh mek mi know if mi fi discontinue it from now.Alright.

PS:Her name is SKY just spelt skaii.

Continue?.