Chapt. 3: Baking friendships 💅💅💅

*Nobodies P.O.V*

Kyle and Cartman were in science class, talking about elements and the periodic table n stuff. Kyle glanced over at Cartman to see what he was doing, and was a little surprised when he saw a very good and lifelike drawing of himself that Cartman was drawing. He finished drawing and turned his paper around and drew what looked like a slice of cake, ingredients for it, and how to make it.
"whatcha drawing, fatass?" Kyle whispered to Cartman so the teacher wouldn't hear
"oh erm, I like to cook so I was gonna make a cake when I got home.." Cartman said a little sheepishly
"sweet dude! can I come over and try it?"
Cartman looked at Kyle, a bit confused
"you want to come over to my house? just the two of us..?"
"well.. I.. I mean sure, w-why not..?" Kyle replied nervously
"alright. I guess you ca-"
"ERIC. Do you have something you want to share with the whole class.?!"
Cartman looked at the teacher, then the board, and back to the teacher.
"Yes I do actually. Helium and Neon are the only types of atoms on Earth that don't combine with other atoms to form molecules. You made a mistake on the board."
The teacher looked shocked and checked the board.
"Oh my, you are absolutely right Eric. Nevermind."
Kyle's eyes widened as he looked at Cartman
"What? Science is the only class I make an attempt to pay attention to" Cartman said smugly, smiling widely.

After school was over, Kyle walked with Cartman to his house, and went inside.
"So you like to cook? Since when do you cook??" Kyle chuckled
"I never told you guys because you guys would call me gay or girly or something" replied Cartman as he got out the ingredients for the cake. Kyle just nodded, that was a good reason.
"Are you gonna invite the others over too?"
"No"
"Why?"
"I just wanna hang out with you this time" Cartman said pouring the batter into the pan
"Dude, you never just wanna hang out with me, you always invite the dudes over. Why are you being nice to me?"
Cartman put the pan into the oven and walked over to sit with Kyle
"What? I can't be nice to my Jew?" Cartman said grinning
"M- YOUR Jew?! One, I'm nobodies- e- especially not yours! And stop calling me a Jew, fatass!" Kyle said flustered
"I know you like it Jew."
"Shut up! No I don't, fatass!"
"Whatever Jew boy." Cartman said, getting up to get the cake out of the oven, and put all the toppings on it which includes: whipped cream, icing, mini strawberries, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, powdered sugar and cinnamon sugar. He brought it over to the table and cut a slice for Kyle, who gladly took it and ate a bit as Cartman sat down.
"Dude, this is delicious! Why haven't you made food for m- u-us before?? You should make a bakery or something!" Kyle said happily
"Wuh- r-really??" Cartman said shocked
"Yeah dude! Try it!" Kyle took some cake and offered it to Cartman, who just ate it off the fork instead of taking the fork and eating it himself- which made Kyle chuckle.
"I've been thinking about making a bakery or dessert shop, I just couldn't think of a name.. I was kinda thinking like "Cartman's Cakery" or something along the lines.."
"That's perfect! I bet if you made a business, you'd get tons of money!"
"Really? Would you work with me then..?"
"Hell yeah dude! Your food is great, I'd love to help you!" Kyle said, happy for Cartman
"Wow, this could make us some sweet money and stuff! But wait- shouldn't your name also be in the title? You are helping me y'know.."
"Hmm.. "Cartman's Cakeria and Broflovski's Bakery"?"
Cartman gasped and his face widened into a huge smile
"YESSS THAT'S PERFECT! I knew I needed a Jew in my company, Kahl!!" Cartman said, pulling Kyle into a hug
Kyle was surprised, but hugged back, blushing a little bit.
"I.. w- um- th-thanks Cartman..?"
Cartman pulled away blushing, realizing he just hugged Kyle for like no reason at all
"I- s-sorry- I-"
"Dude- dude- it's fine" Kyle said smiling, tryna calm Cartman down, which kinda worked but he was still a little embarrassed.

737 words - sum shit happens next chap 😋