Chapter 8

Ottoman Seignory read his letter one more time. He did not want to make any mistakes. It must be a letter that could not misunderstood by the receiver.

"....Write "Dear" while I am at it! Is this how to start a alliance letter?!"

He had killed many of his siblings. He had hanged Beys, their rulers. This had made his relationship with Crimea strain even more than it did his past life. Because there wasn't any visible evidence when he did it this time. He could never tell her about the second chance. He could never spoke about his plans to her. It would just endanger the plan. If he becomes successful Crimea Khanate will live as a strong country.

"I did not expect this from you! What happened to your mercy? What happened? Weren't you going to let them live?"

"..."

Crimea Khanate have been always with him in his worst times till she died. She was his older sister and she had always acted like one towards him. Her death was Ottoman Empire's fault. He couldn't even took care of her child when she died. After Ottoman buried Crimea, Russian Empire took her child from him.

His eyes catched something on the table. A ripped piece of paper. Some of the things on it could be still read. He hastly threw it into fire.

Ottoman Seignory was waiting to seize the letter before it is given the messenger. Masquerading as a messenger. He made a face. "Look at what I am doing" he tought.

"I should have seized Timur's letter actually."

....

"He will start a war at this late hour."

He looked at the letter he finished. He made sure that the appellations were correct, that he didn't make any errata. He was thinking "Is it too polite I wonder?". He didn't want to make himself look weak to the other party. But he dismissed this thought

"Should I give the letter myself?"

No. You would actually make yourself weak. Give it to the most trusted subordinate of yours, he will deliver.

The other option was giving it to him by hand in a ball. But that would caught a lot of attention.

He carefuly but the letter into a envelope and sealed it properly.

He halted and suddenly he started to laugh.

"I am like a pasha's daughter trying to open up to her lover, what a situation!"

He left the room after his laughter stopped. Hoped that nothing would happen to the letter on the way.