Chapter 2

" You have wings?! Since when?"
" Since the day l born"
" ..."

.....

" You know Byzantine, We could have been very good friends if we weren't fighting eachother"
" Hehe , l know right!"

......

" l think they are good for eachother."
" Empire of Italy and Spanish Empire? Are you sure ?
Look Prussia and Russian Empire are arguing again"
" Well at least they don't have a history l think... Can l have some?"
"Sure, these are sunflower seeds"

....

" Should we stop them?"
" No. We stopped them for four times already. "

....

...Ottoman Empire looked at him. " l wanted to get modernized. l really did. But my rulers didn't. You know we were tied to them. In the end, last word is theirs. They didn't care. They were so visionless to see that we couldn't keep going in old ways anymore. When they did realise, it was too late.
That was one thing that made me collapse. The other was.... " He looked down. "The other was that l forgot who l was. We forgot who we are. Turkey managed to rise back up because he never forgot. l remember he was trying to make me remember. "His voice echoed in his head. " Because my people remembered and this tied them together."
German Empire was taken aback . This was pretty uncharacteristic of Ottoman Empire. Or he thought so. Did he really know him?
" And" He stared into German Empire's eyes " l knew l was going to collapse. l have never trusted you and your leader. My goverment did. You were going to make me a colony , like British Empire attempted.
We were not friends."
He got up, took his tea glass and walked away.
Neither of them were aware they were being listened to.

Note: Sunflowers seeds equeals to popcorn in Turkey.