Chapter 7

This chapter happened way before Chapter 1, after Chapter 6

...........

He killed them all one by one. Despite not wanting to. He knew they were going to betray him. But still when they did, it  still hurt. 

Something in him begged to him to not to kill them.

He went walking in the garden to calm down, but how could he calm down?

He took of. Flying always made him feel better.

......

He went into the place like a soul. This strained their realtionship with Crimea too. Crimea Khanate understood why he did but it didn't change what he did after all. And he was sure she was thinking the same thing:

"Would he had  killed her too if she was a seignory?"

He went to his room. He was walking  very slowly. People he encounter on the way couldn't give a meaning to his sulking. Why he was this sad, almost all of the Anatolia was his

He closed the door and sat on his bed. His memories were flooding his mind.

His older brothers Teke and Ramazanid was going to prank his sister Germiyanids. He was only going to help them, the masterminds were Teke and Ramazanids. He slowly walked into Germiyanids's tent and took her comb...

Oh how much they laughed that day! Germiyanids was mad at his brothers. They didn't told her that he was also involved. She had never learned. She will never learn now.

Why did they betray him? Was it worth it? Timurid did give back their lands yes, but were they so sure that he was going to die? He was parted in four but he did not die.

His older brother Aydinids was showing him how to use a bow and an arrow, while his father was at war. They accidentally shot a sheep. Fortunately the animal did not get hurt badly. His father made them take care of the sheep till it healed as a punishment.

His eyes became wet. Don't think about them, don't, don't!

He made everyone a bracelet from steel when he mastered the art of metalworking, every single bead was a symbol from one of siblings's flag. He gave one to all, to be together always.

He took out his own bracelet. He just stared at it. And he burst into tears. He started to sob his heart out.

All of his siblings he killed was still wearing his bracelet.