Chapter 6

This chapter happened before (Way before ) the 1. Chapter.

Year 1402, After the war of Ankara

------------

Ottoman was sitting on the bed, in the room. He thought he was going to be killed or put in dungeon. But after the journey -He closed his eyes in anger- they had given him a room like the ones given to the ambassadors. They had even treated his broken wing. It was in a bad shape.

-Flashback-
His army was scattered and he was trying to get them together. He didn't think Timur would come with elephants. They were barely controlling the horses that were scared of them. He had lost the sultan, know he was trying to gather remaining soldiers and retreat. According to him, it was the best decision. An elephant charged to him. He tried to ride his horse away but the creature was horrified, he started to run without control. He fell when something hit him. Elephant was keep coming. He rolled to his side and attempted to get up. He felt terrible pain on his wing.
Elephant had smashed his wing
- End of Flashback -

Countryhumans rarely get permanent injuries if it is not made by another country, so he will heal but will take a lot of time.

He learned that his siblings had became independent again and Timur had compromised with their leaders before the war.
He was trying to figure out what was going to happen him.

While he was thinking, suddenly teo soldiers entered and greeted him by hitting their knees onto the floor.

"We will bring you to Timurid Empire."

He went to a Throne room like room with them. Timurid Empire was waiting them there. When they came he made a gesture with his hand and they left. Timurid was staring at him. It was impossible to guess what was he thinking from his face.

Ottoman was uncomfortable from his look but he did not show it. He looked up to his face.

After staring at him for a while, Timurid Empire spoke a little wryly:

"We should have executed you as a example after the letter you wrote as an answer."
Ottomans was confused. He never wrote a letter neither received one. Maybe it was sent to Beyazid?

"Excuse me, but which letter are you talking about? I have never sent you letter or received one."

That made Timurid Empire angry. His smile disappeared. He took a step towards Ottoman.

"Are you messing with me? We sent a letter directly you to in purpose of becoming allies with you, after how your sultan answered us, but you gave us an answer with full of insults and disdain."

Ottomans titled his head and spoke looking into his eyes.

"I don't know who send that letter to you. But l did not receive a letter from you or sent you to one."

Timurid was glaring at him. Ottomans kept talking

"If you still have the letter, can l look at it?"

Timur stayed silent. Then he left the room and four soldiers entered, they held Ottoman in place. He waited calmly. After a while Timurid Empire entered room with the letter.

Ottomans took the letter and when he saw the hand writing, he felt horrible pain inside. Then pain left, leaving a dull acceptance and "l already knew that" feeling. Timurid seemed to not saw the emotional cycle of his.

He knew the hand writing too well.

It was Karamanid's handwriting.

-----------------

You can ask questions to me.