Chapter 1

America's POV

I woke up to my alarm, which is the American anthem ofcourse. What else would it be? I dragged my ass to the kitchen to have breakfast as my brother, Canada followed me.

"Oh morning Nada." I said, my energy already up between the clouds. I don't know why, it's just how I am. However, he was tired as fuck.

"Mhm.." He just hummed and took out the leftover pancakes and maple syrup from the fridge. Canada popped the pancakes in the microwave and took out a fork as he leaned on the kitchen counter, waiting for the pancakes to heat up.

I was sitting at the table, chuckling as I looked at his face while eating my bowl of cereal. He turned around, his expression a mixture of grumpy, annoyed and tired. "What?" He asked, his eyes narrowed.

I almost spit out my food as I started to laugh, but managed to keep it in. "Nothing, nothing." I managed to gasp the words, and didn't choke on my cereal! Ha!

Anyways, when I finished my breakfast, I playfully nudged him with my elbow as I walked past him. "Don't be late." I said before leaving the kitchen, and going up to my room to pack my schoolbag.

I packed my bag, and headed into the bathroom to do my usual, twenty minute routine. Yes, twenty minutes. I gotta keep my face spotless and my hair perfect. Also, let's not forget that my breath never smells. Except when I eat garlic bread. But that's another thing.

I checked myself out in a mirror, throwing a wink and a kiss at myself before going to change.

I flung my wardrobe open, quickly going through the branded clothes. I picked out a spontaneous Nike shirt, and a Tommy Hilfiger hoodie, and sweatpants. Can't forget my black-white-red Nike Air Jordans too.

Fabulous.

I popped on my sunglasses to cover my heterochromia, as I've always been insecure of it, since I was bullied for it.

But push that aside. It's ONE bad thing that happened to me.

I got my backpack on, and headed downstairs, checking myself out in the mirror one last time, then I left the house.

As I was going to school I recognized many people, and many of them greeted me when I walked past them. I had no idea who they were, but I recognized their face so it doesn't really matter.

Anyways. I walked into school, throwing my charming smile at all the cute girls and hot guys as I headed towards my locker. Great day to be pansexual.

I put the unnecessary books into my locker, and took out the ones I needed. I also threw in my PE bag before putting the lock back on.

First class of the day was biology. Who had the idea to put biology in FIRST FUCKING CLASS?? Like, it could've been anything, but no. Biology. Anything else would've been more relaxing. Except geography. And PE. And maths... And chemistry... And also physics. Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking. But you get the point!

The biology classroom was on the second floor, so I started climbing stair after stair. I hate stairs.

I reached the first floor, walking through the hallway, a bit lost in my thoughts when I accidentally bumped into someone.

My glasses fell down, but I caught them, and put them back on as quickly as possible. No one's seen my eyes, right?

I looked up, and saw a literal grumpy giant staring down at me, Russia. Nice. My enemy. Or it's maybe not that deep. Let's say we're rivals.

He grabbed my shirt by the collar, pulling me up onto my tiptoes. "Heeyyy, Russ!" I said after an awkward chuckle, holding my hands in the air already.

"Don't fucking call me nicknames." He demanded harshly, his voice deep. He wasn't joking. He never does. "And watch where you're going, idiot." He growled as he let go of me, but not before pushing me onto the wall.