Chapter 6: Moment?

Start from the beginning

Like seriously, this is like the hardest it's ever been. Usually girls would be like; *gasp*, "of course", *starts making out*...... you get the idea here.

"Hey Rachel." I said with a grin as I walked up to her while she dug in her locker. She ignored me like she does most of the time. Only on occasions does she ever talk to me.

"When should I come over to help you with getting the party ready?" I asked leaning against the locker next to her's.

"After school." she answered plainly after a long train of thought. She is so boring, isn't she happy that I'll be coming over later? Geez.....

"Okay. Well school is basically over..... Want me to drive you?" She rolled her eyes in response.

"No." She said walking away from me.

I quickly caught up to her and kept her pace. "Why not?"

"Because-" she paused for a second, I guess thinking of an excuse not to spend more time with this guy, *wink* *wink* "Reasons." She finally finished.

You call that an answer? "That's not a good enough answer." I said grabbing her wrist, causing her to stop walking. "Please?" I pleaded.

"Fine......" she mumbled. A smile grew on my face as she finally looked up at me. We then started walked outside and over to my car.

We drove off, and finally arrived at her house. We got inside, and she showed me around. Her house is really big inside. Bigger than the outside.

"And this is my room." she announced as we walked in a big room. Wow, she has a really nice room.

"This is a really cute room." I admitted with a nod.

She gave me a small smile and went over to her bed a plopped down. I came up to her and laid down next to her.

I felt her tense up which caused a smirk to appear on my face. I stretched my arm out and grabbed her by the waist. She let out a squeak and tried to squirm out of my grasp, which caused me to tighten her grip.

"What's the hurry princess?" I whispered in her ear, which sent chills through her spine.

Rachel started choking out words, "I-I uh....w-we n-need.......to g-get st-started....on the party things!"

A chuckle escaped from my lips as I sat up. "So what needs to be done first?"

"Well, Evelyn is coming over very shortly." she stated while climbing off of the bed.

"Ugh......why?" I groaned.

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?" She asked, her brown eyes staring at me.

I shrugged in response. I didn't really feel like telling her that we dated and I broke her heart because it'll make her hate me even more, and I don't want that. "I don't know, we hold grudges against each other, nothing really big...."

She mouthed "O" and went over to her desk, where a laptop was sitting. "We need to start planning. Evelyn and I already got some things ready."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I walked over to Rachel and bent down to look at the computer screen.

"The theme is Neon. We want to have black lights in the room and neon colored decorations everywhere, so that they would reflect in the light."

"Okay, do you want me to start placing orders for decorations?"

She shook her head, "No, Evelyn already did that...... We should probably drive over to the Country Club, where the party would be held."

***

*Rachel's POV*

We were standing in the middle of the Country Club party room. "This is a nice place." I stated as I scanned the room.

The walls were a cream color and the floor was a black rug with rainbow spots everywhere. "I am guessing they covered the floor with the rug so that it would reflect from the black lights."

"I AM HERE!!!!" I heard a voice squeak from the entrance. Zach and I turned to face the voice.

At first Evelyn had a smile plastered across her face, but then frowned when she saw Zach.

"Ugh......why is that here?" She groaned as she placed her hands on her hips.

"He wanted to help.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Zach asked angrily.

Evelyn rolled her eyes and gave me a tight hug, then whispered in my ear, "Be careful Rach."

I gave her a quizzical look. She ignored me and started to help organize.

***

We finally finished organizing, and were laying down on the floor. "This was so much fun!" I squeaked. We decorated the whole entire place.

"Yeah it was...." Zach agreed.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going home to sleep. I am exhausted and a girl needs her beauty sleep." Evelyn yawned as she got up and stretched.

She walked over to the door. "Oh btw, this place looks totes a-may-zing." she looked around in awe.

"I know." I chimed. "We're good like that."

Evelyn smiled and walked out of the room, leaving Zach and I behind.

It suddenly became super quiet and awkward. "So......." I started awkwardly.

"So......." he responded equally awkward.

"We did a pretty good job." I smiled as I stood up off of the floor.

"Yeah...." he stood up in front of me. "I guess we make a pretty good team, huh Rach?"

I nodded my head, "Mhm....."

It became really quiet as we stared at each other. I gulped as he raised his hand up to my waist, to bring me closer to him. He slowly leaned down to meet my level. Before I knew it, I was leaning forward too. LIke what the hell am I doing? Like seriously! I don't like him AT ALL. Maybe it's just the moment, I guess......

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. Zach and I quickly retracted and looked towards the entrance. Evelyn was standing there shocked.

"Ummmm....." I said awkwardly, my face burning up as hell.

"I ah.....I came back because I forgot to remind about the homework.......thingy. B-but it looks like you're a bit busy....." Evelyn observed.

"You didn't interrupt anything, because I was just leaving." I snapped while picking up my things and headed for the door. Without saying "bye", I left the country club and back to my house.

***

Hey awesome nerds!!! Missed me??? Pffft, highly doubt that.

 Anyways, this is probably by far the longest part in this story. I hope you guys liked it!!! As usual, please do the following: 

Comment. 

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Stay AWESOME!!!!

You guys are the best. I really appreciate you guys taking your precious time to read my story. It means a lot to me. Anyways, thats about it for today. Love ya!!!! BYE!!!! <3 <3 <3 

~Cheezlover ^-^