Ch 7: Swingset nausea

Začít od začátku

"My dear friend, I'm confused! What is a man?" Cloudy asked in confusion.

"Huh? Oh! Look at David! He's a man!" Nickle said.

"Wait, that's what a man looks like?" Cloudy said.

Cloudy had a disgusted look on his face. You didn't know how to feel, but at least it wasn't you who was being attacked.

"Roboty is safe with a measly number of votes." Four announced, throwing an Earth at Roboty which fixed him.

"Oh no David! Now it's just the two of us! Well, although our time on this team was short, I appreciate every second of it." Leafy said.

"Aw seriously." David said, leaving Leafy staring at him with a blank face.

"Out of David and Leafy... David is safe." Four said, giving David his Earth.

"Aw seriously." David said.

"I'm happy, no more jobs!" Balloony said.

"Collect that leaf! Collect that leaf!" Cloudy shouted.

"You guys were honestly a fantastic team. and I'll miss all of you-" Leafy said, getting interrupted as she got sucked up by Four.

You sighed, looking away from Four. You didn't want to get eliminated, that much was obvious. But if elimination meant doing eternal algebra, then you were going to do your best to not get eliminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now was time for the third contest, which was to spin around on a giant swing 50 times. Pie got recovered, and sat on the swing next to you.

"Wait, why are you covered in blueberries?" Pie asked you.

"Well, a fork hit you... and then you exploded." You explained.

You looked over at Bottle, noticing that she wasn't covered in blueberries anymore. You had no clue as to how she got the blueberries off herself so fast.

"Did you eat any of my blueberry filling?" Pie questioned.

"Uh... no?" You responded.

"Good. I didn't tell you this, but I'm my filling is made up of explosive blueberries." Pie told you.

"Oh... so that's why you exploded." You said.

Then you noticed how Puffball was flying near the center of the swing, easily scoring swings for her team. Then Cloudy started to do the same thing for his team.

"Uh hey, Black Hole. Can you also swirl us around?" You asked.

"Well, the thing is I can't push anything." Black Hole said.

"Aw shucks!" Pie said.

"But I can pull like there's no tomorrow." Black Hole reassured.

"That's where you're wrong. There is a tomorrow." Remote said.

"Well, I can warp spacetime so hard time will literally slow down and there will literally be no tomorrow." Black Hole explained.

"O-oh... that's pretty impressive. But, can you please not do and instead pull the swing with your gravitational force?" You asked.

Black Hole then floated close to the swing, but not close enough so that he would accidently suck up the entire team. He then floated in a circle, pulling the swing around.

You managed to keep a good grip on the swing, managing to not fall off. So far, everything started to go well. But after the 35th swing, you started to feel nauseous.

You wanted Black Hole to stop pulling the swing, but at the same time you didn't want to lose. So you endured the feeling, until the 50th swing was completed.

You got off the swing as soon as you could. It felt as if you had a headache, along with a queasy feeling in your stomach.

The rest of your team was fine however. Its as if the objects weren't affected in the slightest at what had happened.

"I'm just... going to go to our team home, okay?" You said.

The rest of your team watched as you walked back home. Then, you felt a sudden urge to vomit. You sprinted as fast as you could, barging through the front door. You ran into your bedroom, and then into your bathroom.

You started to throw up in the sink, letting the water run as you threw up. After a minute, you stopped vomiting and drank some water from a glass you left in the bathroom.

At this point, you didn't feel like doing much. You took a quick shower, and then got in bed. It took you a while, but you managed to fall asleep...