CHAPTER 24

Lord Seungho looked angry.

—...What... are you doing here? With whose permission? — His brows furrowed deeply. — How dare... — He got interrupted by his sudden heaving. He looked down, making you unable to see his face.

—...You do not look good, My Lord... — You were about to touch his face, but then you remembered how his big hands felt grabbing you by the wrist, and you blushed, as you weren't used to sudden contact, especially from someone as handsome as Lord Seungho.

—I am only here due to an injured wrist, Sir... — You said, a little embarrassed by what came next. —I have been waiting to go home with you My Lord. —

Seungho let out a low chuckle, as the scene reminded him of when Jihwa said something similar to him.

I adore you, Seungho... please don't drive me to ruins anymore. —

Yes, that was what he said.

Seungho narrowed his eyes, deep in thought.

That's when he decided what his next movement was going to be.

He grabbed at your wrist again, this time gripping more forcefully. He pulled you close, and kissed you, sliding his tongue sensually into your mouth, toying with the idea of fucking you right there, and he decided he would do so.

—Mmph... My Lord... — You moaned against his mouth, as he had begun fingering you. His hands felt hot and his large yet slender fingers pumped inside of you.

—Have I gone mad from the fever? — Seungho asked himself. His breathing had become erratic, and his eyes had purple marks under them. —Today when a certain person confessed he adored me, I briefly wished it had been you who said those words... — He told you, — The thought still lingers, like a dream... — He seemed out of it as he said that.

You were now on top of him, as his fingers continued to pump into you.

—The day you came into my arms, thinking I was Jung In-Hun, when you clung to me so desperately and confessed your love... All I wanted was to mock you for it. — He gave you a quick kiss on the lips, far more tender than the others.

—Yet, why is that... your appearance and expression continue to haunt me? — He went in for another kiss, this one passionate and filled with lust.

...

—My Lord, yes, there, that feels nice... — You couldn't even form a proper sentence as he continued to slide in and out of you, his veiny cock hitting every single one of your sweet spots.

—Jihwa accused me of making a wreck of him. —Seungho thought, as his movements never ceased.

—M-My Lord, it feels so hot...— You bit your lip to stifle your moans.

—But now... I am the one who has become a wreck.

Tears brimmed at your eyes as your orgasm was coming closer. — My Lord... I'm- I'm- — You stuttered, unable to speak.

You have made a wreck of me. — His hips stopped as both of your orgasms came down, his hot seed seeping into your cunt, filling you up.

...

In the middle of the night, when everyone was sleeping, you were still awake, laying beside Seungho in peace. Your breathing was still heavy from your fucking, but you didn't mind, as long as you got to spend time with him, being embraced.

You extended your arm to caress his cheek, and noticed he was not as hot as before.

His fever has gone down. — You thought.