CHAPTER 7

-Haa.. Haa... - Master Jiwha moaned, as Lord Seungho had been kissing and biting on his nipples. The black-haired man continued down and began forcefully fingers Jiwha's hole, as he moaned and pleaded for him to stop, but that wouldn't work with Lord Seungho, who continued roughly pumping his digits in and out.

As Master Jiwha was about to cum, Lord Seungho grabbed his hard cock and began squeezing him lightly, making Master Jiwha's cock release a tremendous amount of semen, that fell down onto the floor creating a small puddle.

-You have made quite a mess. - Lord Seungho said, grabbing Jiwha by his hair, - Now you must clean it. - sticking his fingers inside his mouth, making Jiwha suck on them.

Then, he started sucking on Lord Seungho's cock, engulfing it with his mouth as much as he could, and licking it from the base to the tip, slightly teasing him with his tongue.

Master Jiwha then looked at Lord Seungho, and noticed...

...he wasn't looking at him.

He was looking at her.

Just when he was about to complain, he remembered.

...

-I must say, you also went too far. Master Yoon has the right to look at paintings if he wishes to. - He explained. - They may not look like much to us, but they are important to him, are they not? -

-Do you think I am an idiot? - The other young man said.

-I did not pay much attention to the paintings at first, either. I watched the paintress, too, out of curiosity. - He began his story. - But what do I see but an empty sheet without a single proper brush stroke? - He clarified. - Even that, I was willing to overlook... but every time that whore of an artist raised her head... I saw her and Yoon Seungho locked in a gaze. - He took a sip of his drink and downed it, as if he was trying to forget the memory. -... It was bizarre... Is Yoon Seungho looking at the paintings, or at that low-born? - His voice got low as he said the last part. - I felt a sudden surge of anger, which is why I did what I did.

...

-Don't be ridiculous. - Jiwha thought. - Yoon Seungho, paying attention to that joke of a paintress? Bullshit! -

Then, Lord Jiwha told a story about meeting a merchant from Qing, who sold him an erotic painting where the woman took the man's penis as she leaned back on him, basically: The cowgirl position.

They fucked and as time passed, they changed the position so Lord Seungho was fucking him from the back, and as [Y/N] raised her head, expecting to see the scene, she instead met with Lord Seungho's eyes.

She quickly diverted her gaze towards the piece of paper on the floor. a faint blush on her skin.

Her hands were shaking with nervousness, - I can't paint. - She thought, - But I must do it quickly.

She then remembered Lord Seungho's words.

"If you try to deceive me with your cheap tricks again... your teacher will not be safe."

-If I don't paint this time, Sir In-Hun will be in danger...- She thought as she pressed the brush against the water filled plate. -...but -

She looked over at the two men having sex infront of her, and she found herself making eye contact with Lord Seungho once again.

-...Why do we keep making eye contact? -

[Y/N] began to tremble, her hand feeling the paintbrush become heavier and heavier by the second.

-Is he looking at my painting? - She thought desperately. - I need to be able to paint, but I can't... - She closed her eyes forcefully and hunched herself over to avoid Lord Seungho's gaze once again. -No... - She imagined Lord Seungho and Master Jiwha fucking, -Don't delude yourself. He's looking at the painting, not at me. - She relaxed a bit, but her eyes didn't open, as she was imagining the presence of Lord Seungho right in front of her face, breathing near her, observing her.

-Sir In-Hun... - She thought about her learned Sir, and could see that characteristic smile on his face.

-What are you doing? - She heard Lord Seungho's voice boom around the room. She averted her gaze, as Lord Seungho's cock was hanging right in front of her face.

-Why haven't you painted anything?- He asked.

Silence.

A pure, un-cut silence settled itself around the room, making [Y/N] look at the floor, trying to avoid her Lord's gaze.

-Must I show you even more? -

-Oh...no, my Lord. I have seen everything. I can paint now. - She tried to get herself out of the situation, but, deep down, she knew Lord Seungho wouldn't let her go that easily.

-There are no brush strokes, but you say you have seen everything... - He put one of her [H/C] strands behind her ear, and started slightly caressing her face with his hand, which snaked its way to the back of her head.

-Perhaps seeing was not enough. - He forcefully pushed her head forward, their lips mere inches from one another.

- Must I invite you to join? - He smiled.

-Seungho!!! - Master Jiwha shouted from the other end of the room. - You take your joke too far! - He scowled.

-Well, what should we do? - He said sarcastically. - It seems there is no place here for a low-born to partake.

He grabbed [Y/N] and stroked her lip. - You will paint, and do it well, yes? -

-Yes... Yes, my Lord! -

Jiwha could only stare at the paintress, his dislike for her growing by the minute.

...

-What is the problem here? - Asked Lord Seungho. - Why have you made so little progress? -

He stared at the figures in the paper. They were definitely him and Master Jiwha, but they were incomplete, missing parts of their bodies, and there was no color in it, so of course, he complained.

-I... I will have the painting done by tomorrow, my Lord. - [Y/N] promised, about to stand up.

-Sit. -

She plopped down on her place.

-Why should I trust you to do so? - He looked at her with an indecipherable expression.

-You might tear it... pour water over it... or even splatter it with ink. Why should I trust you not to do such things? - He pondered. - Finish the painting here, while I watch. -

Master Jiwha looked at [Y/N] with clear disdain in his expression.

-I shall be overseeing every line and mark you make. -