CHAPTER 18

"—Do not try to claim that it was all for my sake. In the past, I thought you painted such vulgar scenes because that is what you observed growing up among kisaeng. I thought you could be educated, but that is simply not the case. — "

—No... — She whispered.

It was only doing it for him...That's why I came here...That's... That's why I came here to paint...

Tears streamed down her face, as she remembered what her Learned Sir had told her.

" —You were born to be a prostitute. — "

The drawings of her and Lord Seungho having sex littered around the room, each one as detailed as the last one. And she would have kept painting if it wasn't for the fact that the door creaked open, revealing Lord Seungho.

He was wearing a navy blue and burgundy red hunting attire, and he looked concerned, seeing her in that state had visibly surprised him, something that almost never happened.

—What are you doing? — He spoke.

She dried her tears and faced away from him, until he swiftly crouched next to her and took her forearm in his hand.

—They told me you've been skipping meals and throwing yourself into painting, so I thought I'd see for myself... — He said, a hint of concern in his voice, something that [Y/N] didn't catch. — Why are you crying? —

—I just... — She stuttered, and proceeded to look away. — It's nothing, my Lord... Please, leave me alone... — He stayed there, in the same crouching position, examining her facial features over and over again, — Just, please... that hurts... please let go... — She continued to lower her tone of voice. — Please... — She bit her lower lip before she snapped at him.

Please let me be! What's the matter now?! I'm painting, just as you ordered me to...!!! How much more do I have to paint?! I don't- — He slapped her, leaving a red mark in her cheek.

—How dare you raise your voice to me? — He said, voice devoid of emotion.

—Ngh... — She sniffled, her sight landed right on the painting she had made of Sir In-Hun, and when she saw it, she immediately crumpled it, her tears staining it.

—My Lord... I... I am no longer sick... nor drunk and dazed...— She put her hand on his arm, softly caressing his bicep. — Please, My Lord. Hold me... —

—What a strange, unknowable creature. — He said, his face looking away from her figure.

—First crying, then getting angry... and now, after I've slapped you, you want me to hold you? Do you understand the words you are saying to me, or — He was shut up by her lips on his. He didn't say anything, just stared at her, and when he saw the drawing on the floor, his face went from surprised to serious.

—Hold you, you say? — His expression changed to that of an annoyed one. — Suckling at my lips like that does little to stir me. — He grabbed her by he cheeks, and squished her face.

She removed her hanbok and began fondling his cock, introducing it inside her slowly.

—Just like that, without any preparation whatsoever? — He asked her.

—It doesn't matter, sir...—

—If, by any chance... you are doing this to ask for permission to accompany Jung In-Hun to the civil servant exams, I suggest you stop dreaming. — His jealousy of Sir In-Hun had come out, and his face had twisted into one of doubt when he felt her go down on his cock, despite her being uncomfortable with it. He then flipped her over so that her back was against the ground.