CH. 5 - Mahal (twiyor)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my," Yor bent down to look at the flowers, "the beautiful the flowers are!"

"I MEANT THE FLOWERS ARE BEAUTIFUL! I'm sorry, it just slipped out of my mouth." Yor screamed.

Loid chuckled, "Haha, don't worry, I found that cute." He immediately regretted his choice of words. 'Twilight, what the hell!? Why did you say that!?'

"H-ha!?" Yor turned red again.

"Uh...I'll buy some icecream..." Loid made an excuse and left.

Yor was still baffled about what happened.

"Yor?"

Yor snapped out of her trance, "Sethia?" Yor got up from crouching. "What brings you here? I thought you worked on the weekends?"

 "What brings you here? I thought you worked on the weekends?"

Sethia went out of the shadows, "No, I got the day off. My boss fell ill." She said, checking her nails. "By the way, I heard you got a husband?"

Yor blinked, "Yes, I do have a husband. Do you need something?" The word 'husband' still felt a bit strange to say.

"Oh, well, you know. Is he here?" Sethia said.

"Huh? Yes, he's here. Why?" Yor said, feeling a bit of jealousy.

"Nothing. Is that your husband?" Sethia said, pointing to Loid.

"Yes...?"

"Isn't he the same guy who you met a few months back at my work?"

"Yes, do you need anything...?"

"Wow," Sethia walked over to Loid.

'What does she want with Loid?' Yor thought, she was already boiling with anger and she didn't know why.

"Hey, hot stuff," Sethia winked. (Marinette reference)

"I have a wife. Please, move out of my way." Loid said. 'Isn't this Sethia Carol...? I met her a few months back at the dressmaker's...'

"Oh, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, would she?" Sethia said as she pulled Loid by the collar and glanced at Yor, with a devilish smirk implanted on her face.

"She would mind. Get," Yor walked over to Sethia, and yanked her by the back of her dress. "OUT!"

"Ow! Help me! This woman is hurting me for touching my husband!" Sethia cried.

"Is that woman insane? What a cheater!"

"That black haired woman is such a weirdo. What a weirdo!"

"We should report her to the SSS. I'm sure she's a spy."

Numerous voices were heard gossiping about Yor, which only made Loid madder.

"Shut your mouth about my wi-"

Yor stopped him. "No, don't. It's no use talking about useless things. Let's go."